Need some help 03' x-2 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Need some help 03' x-2 « Previous Next »
By Vic DA MONE (squirt32) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 5:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK so I recharged the batt gettin boat ready for summer and i noticed the bilge and blower not working. Both switches light up but no response from either blower or bilge. Ok fine so i reset circuit breaker for both... nothing... no response. Even checked the inline fuse right by the battery, didnt know what the fuse was for "only one i could find" Can anyone help? where are the fuses for these accessories??? Mastercraft x-2

By Vic DA MONE (squirt32) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 7:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nevermind, pulled the kick panel and i had forgotten to plug the accessory back in when i installed the sub box. dumb move..

By Nick (nbeihl) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 9:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know that my blower was not working either this year at first. The light would come one, just like you are talking about but no blower. I went back there to where the blower is located. I made sure that the blower was off and i spun it with my finger... (if you can not reach it with your finger, you can spin it with a screw driver or something) After spinning it a few revolutions, i went back to the switch and it has worked ever since....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com