wake shapes: Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » wake shapes: « Previous Next »
By Agustin Dominguez (wakeagu) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
how are the wake shapes of these 3 boats?:
supra launch ssv
Malibu lsv with wedge
Mastercraft xstar

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We test drove an LSV recently, the wake is really nice and rampy w/o the wedge, and with the wedge the wake gets a little steeper, and has a nice lip. If you would like to see a vid of the test drive i can hook you up with it, im going to try and put it on wakepics, ill post again if it gets up

By Agustin Dominguez (wakeagu) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It would be awesome!
Im starting to wakeboard, but i have a boat not suitable for it, its a 18 footer with a 200hp outboard, so im trying to learn as much as i can of boats so i know whats the best alternative.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com