Stupid Tower speaker question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Stupid Tower speaker question « Previous Next »
By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 7:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got a SAN and will be mounting boss b530's on the tower tommorow. should they go on the front bar or the rear bar? I'd like to run the wires up the starboard front leg.

By Duane (nvsairwarrior) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 9:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Your answer could depend on whether or not you intend to put them on "Top" or "Bottom" of the tower top tube(s). Most have them on the bottom but I'm seeing more and more on the top.
If your situation dictates "Bottom" due to storage or low bridges, then pick the tube that gives you the most head room, i.e. you don't want to be standing up from the drivers seat and bang your head (usually "Rear" tube is better).
If you decide on the "Top" of the tower, then definetely "Rear" tube.
Good luck, show some pics when you're done.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 9:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey tom IMO they look best mounted on the back bar, If you get a light bar in the future thats where it would go

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 9:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 10:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant, you deserve some type of audio award, that has got to be insane. What are you powering all those with and how are they wired - series vs parallel?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com