1986 Mastercraft Power Slot Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » 1986 Mastercraft Power Slot « Previous Next »
By Tim Efraim (time) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just stumbled across a 1986 Powerslot......needs some tlc.
Needs upholstrey and a new fender. Any suggestions where I start?

By FL SurfLover (flsurflover) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 8:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tim, I don't know about other models, but if it is a ProStar 190, and you mainly wakeboard, I would say skip it. I owned one for a few months and then sold it. I had up to 1500 lbs in it with a fat seat in back and a bow sac, and it still had a small wake. If you must stay in the $5k-$10k budget, trust us that a 1982-1989 Correct Craft Ski Nautique is the best wake for that price range. Drive out of state to get one if you have to.
If you can convince yourself to move to the $18-$25k range, you can get a SAN wake from a 1993-1997 Sport Nautique or 1995-present Super Sport Nautique, with the right weight. Good luck!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com