you just thought you had a pimped out... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » you just thought you had a pimped out boat!!!!!! « Previous Next »
By Bob (bob) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
check out this link
http://www.shark.com/aussierules/photogal/index.php

By Brent Huling (captainfreedom) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I want to see how they get that 42 foot boat on and off that beast. Incredible.

By Kevin (boardordie) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you check out the accessories thumbnails it shows the stern has a hatch that opens allowing the boats and jet skis to drive right up into the yacht.

By aaron (alindquist) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 11:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
do they make a tower for that thing? I wonder how much weight there using... Just kidding pretty sick

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've ridden behind a couple of those, the wake sucks...pretty washy no matter what speed or length.

By Clint Holland (clint_h) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 1:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think that boat is owned by Greg Norman

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 1:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Clint your right. Greg norman is now promotiong these Ship's. I had heard thy built this boat for him as a promotional selling tool. You saw the "Shark" logo in the bottom of the pool and other places, Im not sure of the full detail but Im blown away by that thing.

Question???? What do you think that ship sells for????

I would say starting at 20-30 mil??

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would rather see my X-Star sitting proudly on the deck.. Amazing yacht.. I would say easily 20 million.. Go Greg!! Hey if we all put our money together we may be able to fill the fuel tanks!

By Kevin Geary (wakescene) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that's one way to avoid property taxes!!!

By Thomas Deneka (tdeneka) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
According to the description it even comes with wakeboards:

Its aft deck houses a 42-foot custom sportfisher, a 29-foot SeaVee used for fishing and diving, a 31-foot Novurania Equator, two 18-foot Hewes flats fishing boats, four wave runners, two sea kayaks, wakeboards, surfboards and ancillary equipment allowing for all types of recreation. Extensive fishing and diving equipment with 200 rods and reels, a dive instructor and 24 sets of snorkel gear are also onboard.

By ALee (aaronlee13) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
all the headache that thing would cause... not worth it... greg norman should give it to me

By MIKE O (batman) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 7:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does it come with a galvanized trailer?

By Justin Rudd (jrudd) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 11:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would think minimum 70 mil., but probably over 100 mil.

By Doug Hanson (xtigeman) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 2:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, Greg Norman's personal boat. I have the price somewhere. It was less than $ 100m.

By Jerome D (jerrysk8) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 6:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw this boat once and it is absolutely spectacular. Greg was playing a golf tournament in my home town and cruised in on this beast. It cost $70 million(Aus). Just the home theater alone cost $200,000(aus). Boat is made by Austal in Perth, Australia and also make boats for the navy.

By Pat Borowski (bambamski) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I read an article on it a while back.

70Mill that was cost

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 8:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man Was I off.

By BigD (bigd) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 9:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The thing rides really great! Hardly any sway at all! Greg got pissed 'cause I peed in the pool. He got over it after I poured him a Fosters tho.

By Blabelmooch (blabel) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If that boat was mine I'd be the happiest man alive.

By jason stone (jjswierd) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 10:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
where is the old school 2001 nautique at, I didn't see one, he needs to just stick to golf.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com