Rope and handle Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Rope and handle « Previous Next »
By jason stone (jjswierd) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 9:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What type of rope and handle do you think is the best for wakeboarding. I want a good one.

By Mark Anderson (puckinshat) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 10:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Any jacket mainline / spectra micrfusion mainline. The high end in any line is what you want. I really like the straighline Vortex handle. I looked at them ALL for a good hour the other day in the shop (my gf was pissed) and I thought that was the best.

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
There are several good mfg's out there, but Accurate and Straight Line are the front runners. You can't go wrong with either one.

Check out the Handles and Lines.

By Mike (xstar_mike) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great service with Straight Line; had problems and they replaced my rope no questions asked.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com