Sky Supreme Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Sky Supreme « Previous Next »
By Mike Souza (ridn9high) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 8:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a buddy who is looking at buying a Sky Supreme. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this boat. Any negative or positive feedback would be appreciated. If you have something against them could you email me with it instead of post it. Don't want to start some big war on this site. Ridn9high@hotmail.com

By Kyle (hamkj) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 8:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I pick my Supreme V220 Sky up in a couple of days.

The biggest thing I noticed is the price vs quality.

I love the fit and finish the the little details that you cannot see... How they do their wiring etc...

The interior is very nice and plush. I like the dash layout. I like the high freeboard... Boat feels very deep!!!

Check out some of the other older Supreme posts. Do a search. And read up on this boat.

By Xtremrider (xtremrider) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 2003 sky supreme. It is not quite the boat a malibu is but they do have one thing that blows all the other boat manufactures aout of the water and that is a very helpful personal relationship with there customers, they are happy to help with waranties and listning to new ideas. the 2004 are much nicer than the 03 much of it from our sugestions and other customer suggestions. it is my belief for the price it is the nicest boat on the water, but if price is not an issue i would still look at a malibu, or MC

By Mike Souza (ridn9high) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 3:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks!
Anyone else have some opinions on them?

By Will Bazeley (bazel) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 3:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have tried getting some information from the factory and web site but unfortunatly I have not yet heard back from them. Is this normal for them?? If there are any representatives from the company I would appreciate some information about your boats.

By Xtremrider (xtremrider) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 4:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Call "The Boat Center" in souther California i think the are in Valencia or something like that, talk to anthony, he will hook you up with the phone #'s for supreme thats the only way to really get any info. (661)251-1111

By Kyle (hamkj) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I talk to the people at Supreme regularly.. if there is anything you need.. email me. wake_up@shaw.ca

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com