Need more kick out of system Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Need more kick out of system « Previous Next »
By tim c (tclagggym) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 11:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just thinking about what I need to do to get more kick out of my system. I have :

1-kicker 300.4 amp, running alpine boss 530'2 on tower and 4 of the 6 kicker speakers that come with the boat, other 2 from receiver.
1-kicker 600.1 amp running 12" JL inclosed ported box.

What I was thinking was to add 2 10's boxed w/amp.
What I mean by kick is not that deep sub sound but more of a drum snar kick.

By Mark Anderson (puckinshat) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out nvs1.net I only hear fantastic things about these. I would buy them if I had the scratch.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 12:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What deck are you running, I went from a pathetic Jensen $79 deck to a Sony MPX-80 on my boat and just the deck make the music sound much, much better. If you have a great deck then more amps and speakers is always effective :-)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com