Newbie here, Supra/ Malibu info in th... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Newbie here, Supra/ Malibu info in the Northeast ? « Previous Next »
By P Landau (ccraftskierfan) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 8:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great board you have!
I have been reading the archives articles regarding a couple of boats I am considering to replace my little old 1975 CCraft Skier (great boat btw).
My family is getting bigger (3 sons) and the 16' boat is just too small, so I am looking at Malibu's Wakesetter or Supra Launch LTS. I still like to slalom and my boys all wakeboard, so I think either boat will be a good match for us.
East Coast Flightcraft seems to have a great reputation in this area, but I haven't heard about any Supra dealers.
Any imput on the boats or a dealer will be read with interest.
Thanks.

By Dave Briscoe (wetrooster) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 6:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm a team Supra rider and I know the wake on the LTS well I did the photo shoot this year for it. It slaloms excellent very round wake and awsome spray chanells to knock the spray down, I skied at 22 off and 35 off. I am also a pro wakeboarder and Through whiry's and Raley's for the shoot with only the rear bag full. You can get a list of dealers from www.supraboats.com or send me an email and I'll get you a list. You can get to my web site from my article on the front page or www.thewakeboardcoach.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com