Perfect Pass and Tige 21I Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Perfect Pass and Tige 21I « Previous Next »
By JohnE (tigejohn21i) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 12:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have an 2003 Tige 21I. I want to add Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro. I think my depth gauge is on the current Speedo.. how are users adding PP without losing the depth? (I'd post this on Tige boat owners.com, but I forgot my password and their password recovery is for s**t, as in, it doesn't work - I can get into my bank account easier than that site).

By www.tigeowners.com (tigeownerscom) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, you probably have a wrong or mispelled e-mail address which would not allow you to receive your password. Is your username amazongb on tigeowners.com? E-mail me at info@tigeowners.com so I can correct/update your info. Thanks.

(Message edited by tigeowners.com on March 17, 2004)

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 1:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you have a Pilot 1? If you're instruments are set up like mine (not a tige), I don't think your paddle wheel is your depth sensor. You should have another black plastic cylinder looking item in your engine compartment somewhere (it may not be through hull). If you find it, pop it off, it's full of mineral oil. That's your depth sounder. Your paddle wheel may have a temp sensor in it though. But PP should work with the existing paddle wheel. At least that's what PP told me.

(Message edited by oshensurfer on March 17, 2004)

By Mike Martin (ichoop) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 2:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I believe that my 2003 21i has a separate paddlewheel for the perfect pass. I have one through the hull I believe to the left of the engine. I can take a picture when I get home if you would like.

By JohnE (tigejohn21i) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 2:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike: I'm talking about my depth finder.. the Speedo shows the readout and since I'm switching the speedo with the PP speedo, I'm losing my depth readout.

By JohnE (tigejohn21i) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 2:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
tigeowner: I requested my password be emailed to me. I received the email which contained a reset numeric password. I clicked the link, went to the site and entered the username/numeric password.. it errored out. Something is wrong with the password recovery app. The app should just send me my password, not reset it to a numeric and require that I establish another password. If you can fix that part of your app, I would. I am a programmer for a living, and the security that you are enforcing is a little rigid, IMO.

By www.tigeowners.com (tigeownerscom) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 3:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, I just noticed the same thing since your first post and I am looking in to it. Did you get my e-mail? If you did not let me know your username and I will update your info. Thanks. info@tigeowners.com

By Mike Martin (ichoop) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, sorry my bad, I didn't read it very well I guess. Busy day at work...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com