The New Calabria Dealer in Portland Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » The New Calabria Dealer in Portland « Previous Next »
By Whirlybird (switch) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There it is, The new Calabria Dealer in Portland is... Freeman Motors. Their dealership will be just across the street from the MasterCraft Dealership.

I wish them the best of luck to them...

By wetirish (wetirish) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great news! When will they be open?

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 4:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hear they are already open with a few boats.

By Max Foteff (max1) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 6:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whirlybird,
freeman Motors? isn't that the used car dealer? Anyway, Mark & Julie look out, looks like MC better get there act together.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 6:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Max correct and from what I hear it is just Mark now.

By Ryan (easyrider) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
whats wrong with their act? If i may ask....

By Whirlybird (switch) on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep!!! They now have 2 boats one Pro-V and one Cal-Air, the Pro-V they are asking $62,000.00 GOOD LUCK!!!

Max Foteff, yes they are a used car dealer, but their location is very nice, although going to be tight.

Again don't take this the wrong way, I wish them the best of luck with Calabria as they will need all the help they can get.

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 12:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Went to the Family Boat show to see the new dealer, Freeman Water Sports. Their shop is going to be right next to Portland Ski. They are going to have a boat only store. Had 3 Pro V at the show.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com