Quick release bimini clamps?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Quick release bimini clamps?? « Previous Next »
By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 2:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Has anyone see tower clamps for biminis that have quick release pins (not thumb screws)?
The pins sort of look like a cotter pin and are attached with a wire to prevent you from dropping them.

By Andrew Adams (wolfpack) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 2:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's what my bimini on my tige uses, and thats the only thing you have to undo to put it up. There are no screws to undo when out on the water.

By Barry (barry) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I couldn't find any so I just made some.. really easy to do. The harware store should have the bar stock with holes.. Take one of those thunb screws down and match up the threads and tap your own. Takes about 2 minutes and you can make a spare set or so.
Cost me about 5 bucks to make 3 sets.
B-

By trace (trace) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 6:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
like this?

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=35277&catalogId=10001&classNum=595&subdeptNum=58&storeNum=18

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is exactly waht I am looking for. I =am looking for that kind of quick release with the clamp.
Thanks

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com