Sterling Marine-Sacrmento is off the ... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Sterling Marine-Sacrmento is off the hook. « Previous Next »
By Rick H (blastmaster) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just wanted to give mad props where deserved. If your seeking a good repair facility in the valley I would definitly reccomend them. Sterling Marine is located in the old Rancho Marine Center location. The sales department was taken over by Hammers Marine early this season, and they are the independant service department.
The owners are the Henlines. It is family run. including mom dad and son.

I dropped my 96 Sanger off last week for throttle repairs, install Perfect Pass and to do a custom ballast plumbing. They called friday morning & advised it was done. I arrived to find my boat parked out front, fully detailed and covered (It was filthy when I dropped it off) Paperwork was detailed with time spent and materials used. Price was very fair for amount of time and work performed.

Just wanted to let give credit where due. The prior service department @ this location was less than desirable.

Rick

By Karl De Looff (boarditup) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 10:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great post! It is always good to hear about good news. Most posts regarding dealers are negative. Thanks

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Rick,
That's where I've been going. How much did they charge you for the PP over the amount on the PP website (labor)? Thanks!

By SANGeRIA (sangeria) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 12:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rick -

Curious how they plumbed for your custom ballast...if you have any pics that would be great. Also, how much did they charge for installing PP?

By Rick H (blastmaster) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 2:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
$400 for install of P Pass, another $200 for doing wiring for ballast & drilling 3/4" mushroom in bottom of hull, put a ball valve behind that and then threaded a Atwood 750 pump to it.. I am using a second Atwood to drain the sac in the locker. They installed a DPDT light matching switch in the dash with a circut breaker. They installed a chrome mushroom next to driver for burp and discharge of the sac.
System is not finished yet as I still need a locker sac of some type to put in there. Will let you know how it works but right now parts and labor is less then $350.

Rick

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com