2004 mastercraft x star Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » 2004 mastercraft x star « Previous Next »
By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 4:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
does anyone know the price of a standard x star with the mcx engine

By Nick Heckerson (kstateskier) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 6:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MSRP with no options??

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 7:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
well isnt the msrp more than the boat really costs i dono but with options im not sure because i dont know if the mcx is enough power so i would prob want the lq9 and bimini and binding blaster and speakers but do you have a price anywhere in the range with all those options

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 3:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
or does anyone know what the price is with out options im just tryin to see if it is near my price range

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There was one set up at a local boat show set up nicely-not completely loaded though. It did have the MCX. They had it for a special boat show price of $84k.

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
84 thousand thats crazy i though it would be around 60

By DJL (dholio) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You must be spending dads money at age 15!! Those boats are way over priced. I bet you could haggle the dealer down lower.

By cdm (cdm) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it should be around 63000 loaded

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanx cdm that really helps i hope your right
yes djl i have i very nice dad lol

By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 7:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The 04 X-Star with an MCX and NO options other than that should run in the 63000 range. Mine will be in at the end of the month and that was the base price I ordered alot of the "toys" so mine really went up. And I talked to people at indmar and some of the pro riders and they all agree that the MCX will work just fine in the boat, it is actually faster out of the hole according to all of the test that Indmar has done. If your going to upgrade past the MCX you should just get the L18.

By joe mcguffin (boatgooru) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know where you can get one, brand new 2004 x-star black-white, ballast,bimini,custom tow-cover,upgrade stereo,tandem trailer, mcx 350 hp
snap-in carpet,perfect pass wakeboard-pro $74,000.00

By John Nicolette (wake_up) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Joe, where can you get one at that price.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://charlotte.mastercraft.com/mastercraft_inventory.jsp?go=detail&boatid=199312#

No MCX here...385hp LQ9!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry about the shameless plug but this is a real boat that is consigned for sale.

By Nick Heckerson (kstateskier) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 9:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.buyaboat.com

By aaron (alindquist) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 11:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Powerboat Magazine did a review on the 2003 -fully loaded with the big engine and that one, as tested, was around $74k... I'm sure the 2004's price tag went up...

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
jow where can i get a boat that price i just talked to my guy at the mastercraft dealership and he said they start at 62

By joe sprague (joeysprague) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Michael, look at Joe's profile, he's a mastercraft dealer. he has a shop in paso robles called mid-state marine. i was there this past saturday and saw that 04' xstar he's talking about and boy was it sweet. Joe's brother bob was telling to me about it and he did mention a price under 60k. those guys are great doing business with too, i would defiantely buy from them. have him e-mail you a pic.

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
spargue, im not goin tto be getting the boat for about a year so do u think i could still get a good deal like this next year

By joe sprague (joeysprague) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
who knows, call Joe or Bob at the shop and at least talk to them and let em' know you're interested even if it's in the future. the shop's phone # is 805-237-8707.

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
K THANX

By joe mcguffin (boatgooru) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i must apoligize for any confusion, the price which i gave for the x-star was absolutely wrong.

i use this discussion to help mastercraft owner's with problems and advice in my spare time from home.

i do own a mastercraft dealership, and i'm a certified mastercraft tech.

being that i'm at home and not at the office my memory is what i pull from, my brother is the saleman, and handles all sales. my knowledge of boat prices is limited to what i involve myself with. i concentrate on the service side of the dealership.

once again i am sorry for misconception, with the price on the boat.

By cdm (cdm) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone interested in purchasing a mastercraft should at least give Action Watersports a call in Hudsonville, MI. www.actionwater.com They are awesome!! Presidents Award winners for 2003!! I have purchased 3 new boats from them over the last 3 yrs and highly recommend them. They are worth the drive!! Contact Rob @ 800-394-3227

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 3:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok thanks for the help

By Jay Preston (redram9873) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Action Watersports is a great dealer but if you are looking for a great selection and great service you should give Watersports Marine in either Fenton or Waterford Michigan. I have bought 3 boats in the last 4 years from them and they have been the best to deal with. They sell Mastercraft and just flat out go out of their way to make sure that the customer is taken care of the way that they should be. Contact either Aaron or Karl at the Waterford store, Troy or Mark at the Fenton store.

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 8:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok thanks jey unfortunately i dont live in michigan i live in louisiana, but i guess i could buy one from them and just get our local dealer to do maintenance and stuff

By michael leblanc (jetpilot313) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 8:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i mean jay

By Xtremrider (xtremrider) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i saw one a the Anahiem supercross, fully loaded for a special event price of 72k, it had the big motor also. it was from the Master Craft dealer in elsinor, ca.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com