Nautique SV211 - What color should I ... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Nautique SV211 - What color should I order? « Previous Next »
By Thomas Waters (nautiqueman) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 9:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am trying to decide on color for the hull and interior on my new Nautique. I am thinking of the Fusion Green Hull with Black Stripe. What is the best color for resale?
Thanks
TW

By hyperlitenerd (hyperlitenrd) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 9:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How long are you planning to keep your boat? If its for more than 2 or 3 years you might want to chose less edgy colors, a timeless affect, something that will still look nice in 10 years. But if you want fusion green with a black stripe, go for it. Does CC have a boat color maker on their website?? if they do make as many color schemes as you can, then print them out, and have anyone who has a voice in the buying of the boat, or some close friends, "vote" on which ones they like the best. Thats what we did when decieding our BU's colors

Good Luck
enjoy the boat

Chris

By thomas (tball) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 9:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I concur with hyperlitenrd. People went nuts with colors 10 years ago and now people are having a hard time moving boats that look like scenes from Miami Vice. Any combo of white, black, gray will look good forever even though it's not "cutting edge". I personally like those colors with accents or stripes in red, orange, or yellow.

Bottom line though is to get whatever you want, it's your money. Your CC will rock no matter what color it is.

By DJL (dholio) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 8:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you like those two colors, I would go with a black hull and a fusion green stripe. I think the other way around would be tooooo much green but that is my personal opinion. Let us know what you decide!!

By kristian coltman (kristian) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 12:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Fusion green with black stripe:

By wake_fun (wake_fun) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 1:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do not get the entire hull green
If you have to have the green with black, do what DJL said.

By Jefe (eljefepequeno) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat is owned by Extreme Power Sports in Greenville, IL. It looks much better in person than in that pic.

By DJL (dholio) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 5:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have seen the reverse of that 210 and it is awesome. I have also seen the above color combo on a 216. Again IMPO it is tooooo much green.

By Thomas Waters (nautiqueman) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 9:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Unbelievable green on the SAN!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com