Bimini tower clamps Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Bimini tower clamps « Previous Next »
By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 4:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hello,
My bimini has straps that hold it down at the front and rear. I would like to convert to tower clamps and tubes to get rid of the straps. I would still like it to be able to fold up though.
Has anyone had experience with this type of conversion?
Does anyone other that Boss and Phat Budde make the clamps?

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
See if towerbiminis will sell you their clamps. Very simple and probably the best bimini on the market.

www.towerbimini.com

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By Chad (healing) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 9:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Greg,
Do you mean somthing like this:

bimini

Note: not my boat

I believe I have seen clamps for biminis on proflighttowers.com under canvas (I think)

By Chad (healing) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 9:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are the pro flight bimini clamps

clamps

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks so much for the info.
Yes that is what I am looking for.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com