New Mastercraft decals Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » New Mastercraft decals « Previous Next »
By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 4:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
In the Mastercraft aftermarket catalogue there are some Wakeboard Edition decals. Can you just buy this graphic and if so what colors do they come in?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 5:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, the "wakeboard edition" graphic is available separately. The only color is the gray you see in the catalogue.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 5:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
how much is the "wakeboard edition" graphic

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We sell them for $67.67 (it is drip mold not vinyl).
By comparison MasterCraft MSRP is $81.43.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 9:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks zed, do they come in any color?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
No, unfortunately...they are only available in gray/silver.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks all.
Just ordered one from Charlotte Mastercraft, who were awesome!!

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
zed, how much would it be for the rear "mastercraft" sticker and the "wakeboard edition" sticker"

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Tom,
Hows the racks??

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
they are awesome greg, they got here on wednesday, got home and put them back together last night, they are the definition of bling (i'm not big into bling but its nice to have something), thanks for the deal!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tom, the "Wakeboard Edition" decal is $67.67. The "MasterCraft" decal is only available in the kits as the font matches the side decals. If you are set on having that for the back of your boat I'll open up a kit and take it out. Two problems 1) It won't match your stock fonts 2) I don't know how to bill it out. But we can work around it. Let me know if I can help.

Greg, thanks for the kind words and your order is being processed as we speak. I am working on your speaker box design now. We own a metal fabrication shop so we should be able to do something for you. Do you like the look of diamond plate or does it have to be chrome? What size/type speakers are you thinking about? How many speakers? Do you want lights incorporated? Email me and let me know.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hello,
I am not a big fan of diamond plate (too industrial). I am thinking about two 6 1/2 " speakers with separate tweaters but am open to other configurations.
I like beautifully machined parts that I would like in chrome, for ease of maintanence. I am open to lights being incorporated. I do like the lightbar from Nvert but who knows if that will ever get to market.
I like what the guys at Fusion are doing.
Hope this helps...

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Greg, box style or seperate cans?

By Pat Borowski (bambamski) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have any pictures of the new decals? Post them if you do.

Thanks

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 12:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
zed, how much is the kit with the rear "mastercraft" and the side decals

i'll be contacting you in a few days to get one of those stickers('wakeboard edition') if its a pain the 'mastercraft' sticker isn't a big deal, mine is just a little chipped from boards hitting it

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know I have been saying this for a couple of weeks now but we are making a site dedicated to this stuff right now. I should be able to post the link Monday of next week. Sorry this has taken so long but it has been a major undertaking. I have spoken with Dave here at WakeWorld and we will be offering specials and discounts to WakeWorld members. Stay tuned!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 12:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tom, the kits range from $465 to $498...let me know which style you like and I'll have a quote for you.
If you need the standard "MasterCraft" side decals they are $52.50.

I look forward to your email.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would be interested in separate cans.
I have seem some nice enclosures but the look I am after would be more detailed.

By John Diefel (john_d) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 4:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is there anyway to get scratches to disapear in the drip mold graphics?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, not that I am aware of.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 11:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is the link that I promised...sorry that the site isn't finished yet but this will give you some food for thought. More to come...
http://www.maeghanmajor.com/mymastercraft/

(This link is temporary, the site will be hosted on it's on site when complete.)

By Robert (autotunner69) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Those R sweet Zedz!

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 11:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks!
Stay tuned...

By Larry (larry6) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok need some help deciding which one looks better I think I like the 4D the best i think the 3D has too much yellow. I know the images aren’t the greatest but hey I never claimed to be an artist.
What do you guys think??

4D
3D

By charley carvalho (wakeeater) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 6:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
first one definetly

By Larry (larry6) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
A buddy of mine said that the color took away too much from the look of the boat and to try and stay neutral with the color. So what do you guys say to this one instead?? Any better?
Thanks Scott.

D2

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bad a$$. period.

By mark (mhsb1029) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Zedz, I talked to you about a month ago about upgrading the stereo in our new x-star that is coming in mid may, well... after some thought we are just going to stay with the clarions for a little while but I do have a new question. I cant seem to find out where or how I can get the MasterCraft side and rear decals that are on the boat in the picture. I am just talking about where it says MasterCraft on the back of both sides and on the back where they say official towboat of the x-games.(Just a different font than the normal)The build date for our boat is still a couple weeks out and I cant seem to get an answer from anyone regarding the option of getting these put on at the factory.(That is if they are a factory option) If you have any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. (I do realize that the pic is of an x-80 but I have seen a pic of an x-star with the graphics I just could not find it)

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mark, I'm confused (sorry but sometimes I'm a little slow)...do you want the stock font or the "Harry Potter" font?
If you mean the "Harry Potter" stuff, it is only available in the kit and none of them contain the "X-Games" decal. You can order these on the boat as it is being built, or replace them after delivery. Let me know which you are looking for and I’ll give you part numbers, or you can order them from us…whichever is easier for you.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 6:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Larry, I really like the first one...I have not seen it on a boat but that looks good.

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 7:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mark, I was wrong...there is an "X-Games" decal available in the "Potter" font. Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can you post a photo of the X-Games decal?
What is the size of the X-Games deacal

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hope this works the site isn't done yet but this is the best I can do for now.
X-Games decal

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for posting that.
can you add one of those to my order if it has not shipped out yet?
I can't seem to find your LOCAL number.
Thanks,
Greg

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 9:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Greg, your order is packed up ready to leave...should I send it or hold it and order the "X-Games" decal?

By Zedz Dead (ktm250) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 9:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
All:
Here is a re-do of the decals page...sorry but we left some off of the first go around. We are working none stop on the site and we will keep you updated!
http://www.maeghanmajor.com/mymastercraft/

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 9:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Please hold onto my order and order the X-Games decal, so I don't have to pay shipping twice.
Thanks again!!

By mark (mhsb1029) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 1:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Zedz-

Yea I am looking for the potter font, I just want the side decals where it says MasterCraft, and the rear. Any idea on what the part numbers would be just for those items, or is there someone at MC that I should contact?

Thanks a ton for the help.

Mark

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com