Anyone seen any NEW tower speakers? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Anyone seen any NEW tower speakers? « Previous Next »
By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 3:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am looking for a pair of 6 1/2" tower speakers.
I want something with beautifully machined details (liek the new Wake Designs racks). Has any one seen anything new that is not out there yet?

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 6:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is your budget? Watch the next few issues of the magazines, I know of at least three new tower accessory companies coming to market.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 8:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hello,
Thanks for the response.
Budget is not an issue, just looking for something really unique.

By Doubleup (doubleup) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 9:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm going with the new Titan Alpha 1's. They are pretty and come with MB Q's

By Blake (x10wakerider) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got a pair of defcom III's (chrome) and they look and sound great. They are not the newest thing out but they look great!

By WikedeeWak (magellan) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Most unique and best quality speakers.
Fusion.

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will probably end up with Fusion, I just wanted to check if there was anything else out there as nice as fusion.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 6:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw the Fusion speakers at our local boat show and the detail of workmanship is beyond any other tower speaker out there. If no budget constraints exist it is some very serious bling! I have not heard from people who have listened to them yet but would expect them to sound great based on the detail of the cans.

By Steve Autry (whitevlx) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 9:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan Alpha's are sweet....

you could also pretty up just about anything out there with a wizard billet grill

By Greg Pinch (nawakwa1) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 3:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hello Bill,
Thanks for the comments about Fusion. Did you see the model that has been posted in the past or did you see something new from them.
Thanks,
Greg
p.s. I think you are doing a FANTASTIC job with your products and marketing !!

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree. Bill does a FANTASTIC job with MonsterTower's products and marketing. He always posts sincere, thoughtful, and insightful posts about his products as well as his competitors. He provides resources for do-it-yourselfers, and you always know it's him posting, too.

Unfortunately, not every company is as well represented. It seem that a few companies, or at least their distributors, have a rather consistent practice of posting frequently under new screen names in an effort to "talk up" products and inquire about people's experiences with items that may not have even been released to the market yet.

It reflects VERY badly on the company and its products.

Too bad every company is not as forthright and business savvy as MonsterTower!

By Tim (suckbuthavefun) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 1:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can I get an AMEN on ofwc's post?

By scott dula (655mac) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 2:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Monster Towers knows how to market, those girls are HOT!

By Steve Autry (whitevlx) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How about an AMEN to 655

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 8:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Flatter me silly, see if I care

The ones I saw were sold on a SANTE at the show Atlanta boat show, I dont recall any numbers on them. They were kinda like the Boss 653's with steroid bling factor.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com