Tower folding accessories Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Tower folding accessories « Previous Next »
By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 12:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What are the shorter people doing when folding down a tower? I am not tall enough to fold it down without another person. Are there any creative ideas others are doing to make it a one person job?

Thanks for the ideas.

By Tony Gamberutti (gambo2166) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 12:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Maybe put a rope on the top and lower it?

By Chris (chris_newrider) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 3:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same problem. My tower folds forward. I was thinking of tying the rope from the knob to the front cleat, remove the rear bolts and then use the rope to pull the tower over towards the front.

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 7:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chris, maybe that is a good idea, then you could have a set length for the rope when you want to put the tower back up that would stop it from over rotating and falling backwards onto the tower. I will give it a try this weekend.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com