Fusion Tower Speakers Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Fusion Tower Speakers « Previous Next »
By David Frederick (dfred) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got a great deal on a '02 X-star so I want to put some of the saved cash into the sterio.
My local MC dealer is selling the new Fusion tower speakers. I have a couple of questions about them.
1. Has anyone ever used them, if so how do they sound?
2. I can get a pair of the singles (a two way and a tweeter) for $400 or a pair of doubles (a mid, bass, tweeter) for $1000. Would it sound better to get the doubles or two pair of the singles and pocket the extra $200 for the amp.
Thanks for the help.
David

By D O double G (d_o_double_g) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 8:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats on the new X. Did TXMC hook you up??
My opinion.... get the doubles, you won't regret it.

By David Frederick (dfred) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks, In a way they hooked me up. My ol'man decided he needs a new PS197 so they hooked him up with a great deal, so he sold me his x-star with less than 120 hours on it for 36K.
I am leaning toward the doubles as well, just didn't know if there would be any advantage to one configuration or the other.

By WikedeeWak (magellan) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 9:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get em both.
bling bling.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com