NEW SANGER BUY? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » NEW SANGER BUY? « Previous Next »
By Todd (goodtime) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 1:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The best place to buy a New V210 in California,Arizona. Decided on the V210 and now shopping prices before they go way up.

tell me your experiances etc. Thanks

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 2:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where are you? AZ is a good choice, you can register the boat there and avoid CA luxury tax.

By Todd (goodtime) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 4:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anywhere, i just want the best bottom dollar price on a new Sanger V210, yah im CA, but i can go either way on registration,our place is on the river CA side.

Come on Sanger guys, where can I get the BEST DEAL?

By Barry (barry) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 5:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to Mark Semper in Fresno, Ca.. by far the best prices and service.

Semper Speed & Marine
436-1888

B-

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 5:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The best deal doesn't always mean the lowest sale price, you have to take into account service as well etc etc.
That being said I have heard very good things about Mark from Semper Speed, both in terms of price and service.

By pete martini (martini) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 5:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
check out M20 marine in SD,Ca. ask for neal or ian
@(858)488-0100, they'll take care of you...

By Todd (goodtime) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 6:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont care about service, i have my own merc guy i go to. I just want to best deal on a V210,ballast,tower,etc basic nothing crazy.

any help would be great, Semper has a lot of boats, are they willing to deal at all?
thanks guys, keep em coming.

By Barry (barry) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 6:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Todd, if you're serious about buying call Mark.
Be ready to make a deal and pay, though.

B-

By Todd (goodtime) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 12:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ive talked to CV marine,Delta sport boats,Sac Marine center and waiting for Semper to call me back,any where else you guys know of?Willing to drive anywhere from San Diego to get the best OTD price on the V210..thanks again everyone.

By fuel (fuel) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 12:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pete, don't you work for CC? If so, that is pretty cool to recommend another dealer to someone like that.

By Todd (goodtime) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is the 330hp black scorp worth buying over the standard 350mag MPI?

I know there are some happy sanger owners out there,give me your opinions

By Mike J (deltajake) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 10:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jody at Delta Sports is a good guy. If had not purchased my boat used from a friend I would have bought from him. They have Sanger, Supra & Moomba. Even before he had Sanger he told me to buy my boat and to come back to him next time I want to move up because he would have the Sanger's soon and I would want a 23' with my large family in a couple of years.

By Rod Hess (rvh3) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 2:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.deltasportboats.com/

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 9:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Todd, I had the same question( but didn't bother to check until after I purchased my boat- duh!).
I've driven both and I noticed no difference in power out of the hole when weighted equally.
Neelley has the 330 and I have the 315 and he said he didn't notice a difference either.. the 330 sure does sound sweet though.

B-

By Todd (goodtime) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 10:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Barry, how do you weight your boat. I found a 03 330 v210,not sure if i can live with the purple.It has only the front center ballast.Do you have the rear ballast too, or just fat sacks?
thanks, still shoppin, let me know if anyone finds something better,cheaper?

By Aaron (aaronp) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 12:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I ordered the V-215 through Semper Speed And Marine in Madera, Ca. They seem to be doing there best. I test drove my boat last Sat. and found out that the new trailers Sanger is using didn't fit the V-215 very well. The notch in the trailer for the v-drive wasn't deep enough and my prop hit it while loading up. Semper Speed and Marine are in the process of having it fixed. Can't wait until I finally get to take it home.

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Todd, it relly depends on what we're doing and who's riding.

If I'm skating I'll throw a 700 on top of my 700lbs locker sac. I'm pretty sure the locker sac weighs more than 700lbs, but, Ty insists it's 700 so I'll go with that number.

If I have heavy hitters riding? 700 locker/700 in bow area and two 5's in back. Obviously this is with people.

I took out the stock center sac and replaced it with a letgoride sac that fills the whole locker area that the stock sac is in. So the only sac you see is the bow sac. We never use the bow anyway so it's not a problem. The two 5's are beside the motor and still allow plenty of room for vests, my skate(s), ropes, etc.

Aaron, is Mark treating you well?

B-

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Todd, what do they want for the 03 210?

By Gary (goth2o) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 3:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You guys are killing me with all this Sanger talk.

What I sell my boat and you think I would DISAPPEAR????LOL:-)

Sangers LOVE weight in the Front! You will find how you like it but like B says fill the locker bag , put another baon top of it and throw a couple sacs in the back and you will be Rock'n!

Sorry to hear about your trailer issue on the 215 by the way

By Todd (goodtime) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think around 37-38 OTD, not sure what i can get an 04 from Semper or the others OTD.
thanks

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com