cd hanger in SAN 210 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » cd hanger in SAN 210 « Previous Next »
By wakejens (wakejens) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hi,
where is the best place for a cd-changer in a 2003 SAN 210 Team or other boats ?
i don`t now where to built in.
greetings from cold germany

By dave powell (pjdave) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 11:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
we installed our last 3 stackers in the kick panel at the drivers feet

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 6:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hung mine under the glove box. I basically pulled up the sano pad and drilled holes into the bottom and then attached the changer mounting board to the underside. I then put the sano pad back down so, that you can't see the screws. I then mounted the CD changer on the board so, that it is just below the lip as you look under the observers seat. This also saves in the long cabling to the drivers side.

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By tmorefi (tmorefi) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 7:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave, what is the white case you have surrounding the changer? Is it custom or something that can be purchased. Also, how did you stabilize the changer on the back side?

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 8:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I mounted my'n up under the dash. You will have to relocate the Pirfect pass controle unit and then glue a new board that the changer mounts to but the changer will be out of the way and east to get to.

By dave powell (pjdave) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 11:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the "white case" is a surounding ring I made out of 20mm plastic and trimmed with matching vinyl. It makes the whole neater where i cut the kickboard, the stacker comes through horozontally and the kickboard is on a backwards lean. There are brackets that come with stacker they i modified to mount it from behind.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com