LCD glove Box Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » LCD glove Box « Previous Next »
By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 2:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Photos here
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/album15?page=1

By walt (walt) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 2:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice job !

By Mik (norcalrider) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 6:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wow

can't wait to see the enzo box and the 42" plasma that folds down haha...

keep up the projects. You are definatly taking your nautique to another level.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 6:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is this instead of the mirror LCD or an additional one?

By Wakeman (vern) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 7:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's pretty freakin sweet. But then again I do kinda have to ask myself "what's the point?". I'm not knocking it, just not sure why. Unless it is an mirror LCD, in which case safety would be the issue. Either way it provides you with something unique, which is always kick arse.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren, Im runing a total of 3 screens 2 mirrors and the one you see here.

By dave powell (pjdave) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice work, sneek attack on that project

By Mark Anderson (puckinshat) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant, when are you going to finish that enzo box? And, everything in your boat is friggin sweet! Very creative and inovative. You take customization to a whole new level

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 7:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Guys I should have my boat all back together this time next month,

Dave stop looking at my stuff and get your's finished. Ha Ha J/K cant wait to see your's

By jan w (jwag) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 1:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice work as usual, Your Blingness

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 4:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Jan. This guy Steve Bang does some great installs, He is a local guy. I think he works at california concepts. He has a free geo cities website so it works sometimes and dosent others. He has great photos that you can use to do your project.
If his site dosent work try another time

http://www.geocities.com/stevebang2000/index.html

By Luke (lukeduke95) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 9:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey grant

Was wondering what kind of filler you used to smooth out the lines on the Enzo box? I was gonna get working on mine and wondered if you had any recommendations?

Thanks

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 9:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey luke. When you say smooth out the lines thats kind of open. #1 Fiberglass, #2 molding or wrapping cloth #3 Resin, #4 Body Filler, and #5 Kitty Hair, #6 Primer are all items used to smooth out fiberglass, Try the link above or go to alpine.com to see the demo cars look at the civic theres 100's of photos of making custom
enclosers

BTW: Here is the latest Carbon Fiber creations for my boat,

By Luke (lukeduke95) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah thats my basic plan for smoothing out the box, just no kitty hair, never heard of it.

I was just wondering what kind of bondo you had used for it, what is kitty hair?

I did look at all the pics of the Alpine car, that thing is crazy!! Talk about nice work.

Hey mind if I call you up this weekend to check out your cleats and stuff?

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea no Problem. Caution if you come near my boat Im gonna put you to work, Im deep in insatlling running wires ect , Enter at you own risk. LoL

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 12:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BTW Kitty hais is super fine choped up fiberglass parts that look like powder you add it to body filler along with some resin and it makes everything smoother. Tap Plastics sells it

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 12:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BTW Kitty hair is super fine choped up fiberglass particals that look like powder. You add it to body filler along with some resin and it makes body filler smoother. Tap Plastics sells it

By Robert (ag4ever) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 1:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the rectangle for?

I know where the other parts go, but that I can't figure out.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 2:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its the square thats right above the W-7 with the Nautique logo and the neon light

By Robert (ag4ever) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 3:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Im getting closer and closer

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 9:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant, is that scene from Training day?

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 1:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tom Yes thats from Training day? Thats a great seen/pretty scary.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 2:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Luke: Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself its always cool to meet someone face to face. Also thanks for helping me out with drilling out the tower I got lots of little B.S done yesterday with your help. You will have to let me know when you need a hand so I can return the favor

(Message edited by whitechocolate on March 21, 2004)

By Luke (lukeduke95) on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 8:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
No problem Grant, Its always nice to meet new people and see their projects first hand.

Right now I am converting my dash from those push button circuit breakers over to the contura switches. I have to get a piece of aluminum to make a new plate for everything to mount on. Should eliminate some of the switches that I don't use.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com