mastercraft x2 2004 or nautiques supe... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » mastercraft x2 2004 or nautiques superair team2004 « Previous Next »
By eric moller (hurley) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 2:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
which boat whould you choose?? which boat is the best boat?? is it a big differense??

eric

By Kaiser Soze (tattoobling) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 7:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Eric,

Could you please be more specific.

By eric moller (hurley) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Im going to buy a new boat and I dont know what boat to buy. Im looking on the x2 or super air team 210! but <i dont know whick one!! so what do you think??

By DJL (dholio) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 11:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Test drive the two of them and look to see what fits your needs best

By wallyworld (wallyworld) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 1:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
get the SAN over the mastercrap

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 4:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I wish I could have afforded a new SAN when I was 15!

By Shawn Jessup (bigjessup) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 10:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wallyworld - way to contribute to the topic...

Tom - you been riding much? Folsom is real nice this time of year with a drysuite. E-mail me sometime when you want to ride, we should switch off being eachothers 3rds.

By Brian Morrison (morribd) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 10:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
shawn-way to contribute to the topic.....

eric-both boats are nice boats, it might be best to go with one that has a dealer in your area, that's always convenient, otherwise get a SANTE, just cause they make a better performing boat...

By Shawn Jessup (bigjessup) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 1:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get the X-2 not the Correct Crap!!!

Is that contributing to the topic?

By john smith (x2hoss) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 6:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My top 2 choices were the same and i bought a 04 x-2 and love it, My deciding factor was the dealer being so close.Luckily besides oil changes i didnt need him yet.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Both are great boats, the dealer that will give you the best service is the way to decide which way to go.
Shawn, haven't been riding much because of so many good powder days, but will be soon. Looks like it's warming up.

By Sam C (samcdog) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 1:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought a SAN TE in 03, but if I was going to buy NEW today I think I would go with the X2. I don't like the changes Nautique made from 03 to 04. If I had my choice though I would get an 03 Nautique over anything. (hmm maybe I'm biased)}

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 1:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I own an X2 and love it. I've been in a sante and I liked it too. Both are really nice boats with a few differences. Check out both boats on the water, with full weight and really see what you can find out about both dealers. Two good choices in my opinion..if I may ask why are you not considering a Malibu VLX? Just curious. That's a very nice boat too..

By flying frenchman (wegotbikes) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with Wilson, why not get a Malicrap, it will look great next to the Correct Crap, and is cheaper than the Mastercrap. I don't know, it all sounds like crap to me.
Does that help clear up any crap you had?

By Matt Anderson (xaggie) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 9:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Frenchman classic

(Message edited by xaggie on March 07, 2004)

By Andrew Kelley (adkelley) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is my take. I have an 02 X Star which is the same as the X2 basically and my brother has an 03 SAN. We both like our boats a lot. Here are the pros and cons. I love the size of my boat for trips to powell etc. For day trips the storage and interior room is not an issue but when we take both to Powell he really dislikes the amount of room and storage. Wakes - Well I like mine but I also like his. His has more pop and is easier to learn on but we both agree mine is much bigger with only two side sacks and a 350 in the front (plus the stock). The main thing I envy about his boat is the warranty. I have had issues with my ballasts and my fuel pump and both were not warrantied. I really like the SAN warranty. That being said we both hate our dealers here in Utah. They are both great boats and have many great qualities. He really likes some things about mine and I wish I had his warranty. Honestly I may give the quality edge to his boat but just barely. If anything they are very close. Just my .02

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com