MY NU BU! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » MY NU BU! « Previous Next »
By MIKE O (batman) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 12:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just waiting for the tunes and a little warm weather!

By Skydog96 (skydog96) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 1:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
AWESOEM BOAT DUDE. QUICK QUESTION, HOW DOES THAT TOWER FOLD, AND REST.

By Jimmy Dager (jimmydager101) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 1:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet boat, what kind of tower is that, I have never seen it before. It looks awsome

By cory kowalski (maristar210) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
its an illusion x tower

By Rich (rson) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 5:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pimp boat!!!

By walt (walt) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 5:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the Tower it looks really exotic.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 6:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is a sick boat man! Love the tower and the wheels! Enjoy.

By matt (supraman) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 7:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SICK! Absolutely sick. I'm really happy for you Mike!

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 5:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike 0- Very nice..I'll look good sitting in that bad boy...
It won't be long now....get the dry suit ready.

By Craig Fulton (oldschool) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The rims look good on that trailer too. The boat is nice, but the tower would not be my preference.

What is the tower and window frame made of? Fiberglass?

Congrats!

By Nick Heckerson (kstateskier) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 12:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The tower is cast and I think the black on the window is just a dark tint on the edges and is otherwise a normal windshield. Could be wrong though. Neither is fiberglass.

By MIKE O (batman) on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 9:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The tower is cast aluminum. Window frame is metal and edges of glass are tinted. It's a one piece of glass.

By Luv (jspoone) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 6:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MIKE O, what lake do you go out on? I noticed that you and 3Putt are from the Tri-cities. I live in Morristown, but my girlfriend lives in JC so I usually pull my boat up and go out on Boone several times over the summer.

By wilson (3puttwilson) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 7:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Luv-Hey, We both go out to Boone Lake. Once and a while we will run out to Patrick Henry only because it's about 15 minutes from our neighborhood. Mike has gone out on Holston a few times and I think we might try it out more this summer...anyway, you should give us a shout this summer and we can get together and ride..

By Luv (jspoone) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 12:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
3putt, sounds good. I will give you shout when the weather heats up a little.

By Justin Ajubita (bita1989) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dude! that is one awesome boat. How is the wake with ballast, and how does thw wake compare with like the X2 or the SAN.

By MIKE O (batman) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 8:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
LUV, Do you ride down at Douglas? One of our neighbors goes down there and says the water is awesome. Wilson and I are neighbors so we got the wakeboard hookup in the hood! Another neighbor has a Moomba that we got to get a tower on! Justin, they are all comparable with the right ballast.

By Luv (jspoone) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 5:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike, I have been out on Douglas a couple of times, but I usually go out on Chreokee. One of my friends has a lake house, with sand volleyball court so he usually ends up having a big party almost every weekend. Plus, he lives in a cove where it is almost always butter.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com