Tower Speaker Can Terminals Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Tower Speaker Can Terminals « Previous Next »
By Todd Hudson (hudsonjt) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can anyone tell me where I can get the round positive and negative terminals used on the speaker cans? I have purchased two speaker cans for my wakeboard tower and I cannot find these terminals. They seem to be on all the name brand speakers. I have checked at Radio Shack and they don't have them.
By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got these at the local stereo shop

By richard holmgren (gundogg) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you are looking for the ones that you screw in to pre-drilled holes you want to look online for speaker binding posts. Good Luck
By Duane (nvsairwarrior) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post will have an assortment of what you are looking for.
Good luck

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They do have them at Radio Shack. At least that's where I get mine.. They are not easy to find. They keep them in the drawers with all the little parts and pieces. Look for the connector/binder posts like Rich said.
By Bigg D (pureliquid) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Exactly what Scott said. I found mine at Radio Shack also (about $5.00 ea.) Just check the check the little drawers.
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.