Grants next bling project Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Grants next bling project « Previous Next »
By Phaeton (phaeton) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 8:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant I found this and thought of you.

Subject: Spinner Subwoofer Grille Wins 2004 Innovations Award at CES!

For Immediate Release

Channel Islands, CA (December, 2003) Scosche has BLING BLING for your sound system! This "SPINNER" Subwoofer Grille has won the coveted INNOVATIONS 2004 Design and Engineering award in the Mobile Electronics category at the CES Show. The product imagineers at Scosche, intrigued by the latest "spinner" wheels for custom SUV's, adapted that look for your 10-inch (#SSG10) or 12-inch (#SSG12) diameter subwoofers. The "SPINNER SUBWOOFER GRILLE" is just the latest addition to their award winning line of EFX products.

The "SPINNER" is a 12-volt motorized system that takes power from your subwoofer power source, making it a simple installation. The radical design emulates the latest look for today's high-end custom show vehicles and the "SPINNER" will be finished in chrome, just like the real thing. A metal mounting ring will secure the "SPINNER" to your subwoofer unit. This is a must-have addition for your show-or-go sound system, and you can see it at www.scosche.com.

By Nick (nickpman) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
1 word...... awesome

By sydwayz (sydwayz) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 9:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Smaller version for tower speakers would be awesome.

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 12:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha! Those spinner wheels are so ghetto.

By Greg Davis (vortech347) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah but do they have a sensor to stop the motor when curious fingers get stuck in that grill? Or is it chopped fingers for lunch when that happens?

I smell lawsuit.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 8:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Phaton: When I saw this Post I was like WTF how did he know what I was working on???????? are they reading my mind?????. Then when I opend it up I was laughing. Pretty funny.

That spinner grill is a Joke im sad that you saw that and you thought of me when you saw it! Seriously If I mounted that on my W-7 and Fired my system up it would break off and kill some one like a Nijas Star dart in one song. LOL

By John (hyperryd) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
True, but a billet titanium spinner? Hmm...... Seriously I think the only ones who would run a grill like this would be the ricers or the blinged out H2's. I think it is just as rediculous as the real wheel spinners.

(Message edited by hyperryd on March 04, 2004)

By Kevin Geary (wakescene) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 10:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That was a CES winner??? There must have been a low entrance of product this year!

That has got to be one of the dumber things they have added to their line. Ghetto for sure!!!

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 10:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
don't hate me cuz when I stop my chrome keeps spinnin', hate me cuz you wanna be me and I got yo womenz still grinnin'.

By Greg Davis (vortech347) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 2:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now introducing Thane Dogg, the 4th member of the World Famous Group http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

Bwahahahahahahaha!

By Thane Dogg (thane_dogg) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yee-uh, tru ballaz neva die!!

Greg - nice touch.

By Tracie (mb_girl) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 4:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ROTFLMAO!

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 5:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant I new you would get a kick out of it. Funny stuff. I'm waiting for the Janet Jackson grill with tassels.

www.Wake-Me.com

By Brent Huling (captainfreedom) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Travis, all of the snow, the cold, and the paint fumes must be getting to you! Nice product. I prefer the $19 snap on ones for my 14" rims at the local auto parts store.

By Steven Hahn (solo) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dude he said Ricers!

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 9:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/album15?page=1

By Greg Davis (vortech347) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 11:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice!

By John (hyperryd) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 7:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Grant, You are the King O' Bling}

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com