Rear Ballast in V210 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Rear Ballast in V210 « Previous Next »
By Jasen (opsjmo) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone have any pics of how they have their rear ballast setup in a v210? Looking at getting one and it only has front. I am going to want to add rear. Should I go with sacs or tanks? Also has anyone installed Perfect Pass in a V210? How dificult is it?
Thanks

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 1:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Easy install on the PP... hardest part is cutting the hole for the p-wheel.

As for ballast set-up:

about 1500lbs in the front and 1000(two 500's)lbs in the rear is the best set-up.
second best is just running 1500 lbs in the bow.

The V210 likes most of its weight in the front.
if the one you're looking at has the stock center sac, contact Pete at letsgoride.com and he can set you up with a center sac that fills the whole ice chest area all the way to the front for about 120.00 shipped. Best sacs I've ever seen/used. The stock sac is about 400lbs and isn't going to do the job alone.

B-

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can send You some pictures. LGR 700 lb front sack 2 350's in the rear.

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can send You some pictures. LGR 700 lb front sack 2 350's in the rear. I have a 500 pounder that I throw in the front when I want to hurt Myself.

By Jasen (opsjmo) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 4:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pics would be great.. Send them to jaseno@pacbell.net

Thanks

By Levi Cress (levi) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 4:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John,

Please post out the pics if you don't mind. I have a few friends that'd love to see the v210 wake with different weight setups.....

thx

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will try

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
this is the right rear

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Switches and breakers

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 6:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Last one the vent I used a "t" fitting works great except when we surf.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same setup with 550 pounds of lead in the front the 700 pound sac in the floor and 500 pounders in the rear. The rears are custom square sacs which fit really well. The photo with the guy riding has system full and 3 in the boat but we are riding in shallow water (about 6 foot deep). It gets kinda lippy and vert with the rears this full but is fun. The photo with the lady is with 6 in the boat and rears are half full and we are riding at a deep lake, much rampier with this setup and wake gets way bigger due to the deep water.
Rears 1/2 full, deep lake
Rears full, shallow lake

By Gary (goth2o) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 9:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This Boat loves weight in the front!

Barry good to see you are still around~G

I LOVE SANGERS

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com