Thanks California Correct Craft! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Thanks California Correct Craft! « Previous Next »
By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 6:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was thinking about this the other day, and I have to tell you about 2 very different dealer experiences. Before anything else, nothing but love for California Correct Craft!

So a few years ago, and a few boats ago, I make an appointment to have an annual service done on the boat (NOT CCC). I'm told that they are booked solid for 3 weeks, but I'm a pretty patient guy, so I take what they have. Drop the boat off the day of the appointment, a Tuesday, and they ask if it can stay overnight. So I say, O.K., don't rush, call me when it's ready. No problem, right? Well it gets to be Friday, and I haven't heard from them yet, so I call. Service guy: "No sir, we haven't even touched your boat yet. We are just swamped with work." Me: "What's the point in making an appointment for a service that should take less than 4 hrs. if you guys can't get it done in 4 days?". So the next day, I'm at my son's little league game, and I'm talking with a couple of the other dads who I've kinda become friends with, and I start to talk about what's going on with the boat service. One of the guys says he knows the service manager at the dealership, and that he'd make a call & see if he could help. He gets off the phone, and says It'll be ready by 2, bring a case of Coronas. I'm thinking "WTF? If I'd known that, I would have dropped the boat off with the beer in it". Shouldn't have to go though stuff like this. Had a few problems with warranty also Yeah, the upholstry is warrantied for 5 yrs, but the stitching is only 1 year. UPHOLSTRY IS PULLING APART AT THE STITCHING, STITCHING IS FINE. denied. Discolored patch on the engine cover? "You must have spilled something there that caused it" Right.

Fast forward to this year. I make an appointment with California Correct Craft for a 20 hr. service on the new SAN. Jeremy lives a few miles away, offers to pick the boat up, tow it in. Has it serviced, AND washed, and tows it back, drops it off in the driveway the same day! Had a minor problem with Perfect Pass. No problem, hasn't given me any trouble since. Had a minor mishap due to driver stupidity, they had it fixed (as in new), and ready, even worked late on it when they knew I needed the boat for the next day. It is like this every time, a great experience. Thanks Jeremy, Pete, Pete (the other Pete), Tim, Tim (the other Tim), Mac, Jessica, and everyone at C.C.C. You guys are the best!

My $.02, being able to trust a dealer like this is priceless.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on March 01, 2004)

By Jonathan French (rock_n_boardin) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 8:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Jeff thanks for posting that. It's hard to find service like that. Usually we only hear about the bad service problems.

Not to change/hijack the thread, but are you up for a Delta trip in July sometime?

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 8:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hell yeah! July works!

By Troy Lindstrom (troyl) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 8:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My California Correct Craft Story;

Its 1995 and I have the family and freinds out on a Friday at Lake Perris in July. After a couple hours the boat will only idle and I have to leave my family on the island and drive back to the dealer to see whats wrong. When I arrive they are on me like a Nascar pit crew. (remember its a Friday in July and the lot is full) They quickly find and fix the faulty high pressure fuel pump wire harness and test run it. All is fine, but they decide they don't like the sound of the starter. New one is installed at no charge even though I did not know I needed one. I am back on the road in less then 30 minutes and back on the island before the family is missing me! I was sold on CCC then and I still am now.
I am looking forward to their new facility, although, if my next 1500 hours are like my last, I won't be visiting much.

By Jack Knight (mooch) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 10:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My $.02, They Kick Ass. What can I say I own a SAN and purchased it from the most rocken dealer in California. My wife and I are very happy with the team at CCC. You guys ROCK so do the girls!!!!

By Dan (dfish) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 11:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pacific Nautiques:

I have seen Pacific load up a demo boat, drive it over a hundred miles to a family who was on vacation when they had a problem with its CC.

The only thing that I heard Rob grumble about was the fact that the family actually bought the boat from another dealer who was a few nickles cheaper.

By Chris (arrowride) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 11:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have been dealing with California Correct Craft for about 4 years now. They have sponsored our local tournaments (draging boats up to Lake Arrowhead at least several times a year.) We also have bought quite a bit a gear from them. They have always been absolutly great. Jeremy is a really good gut to deal with and I would highly recomend them to anyone.

(Message edited by arrowride on March 24, 2004)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com