Looks like the old boat is SOLD! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Looks like the old boat is SOLD! « Previous Next »
By Jasen (opsjmo) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 6:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am now trying to figure out what to get. I have narrowed it down to a couple. Hurricane / Lightning and the Sanger 210 or 215.. Trying to get something decent for around 35k otd.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 6:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sanger, awesome boats.

By Bill (00prostar205v) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 6:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would pick a Sanger over a Centurion. Sanger makes really nice boats.

By Barry (barry) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 9:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sanger, hands down..

By Lance (uga33) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 6:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would pick Centurion over Sanger thats just because my experience with Centurion. I'm sure Sanger makes good boats, but I have been very pleased with my Centurion. Good Luck!

By Rich's Rule (gunz) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you kidding?Get the Sanger man!

By Jason Loomis (gently27) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sanger - (this from an Ex-Centurion owner)

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 7:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Centurion. Sup Jas.

By Jasen (opsjmo) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 7:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott can you email me those pics of your boat. Larry said you had some..jasneo@pacbell.net

By Matt Anderson (xaggie) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I might know someone in the market to sell a Sanger 210. Shoot me a PM if intrested, Matt

By Larry (larry6) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 9:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stupid question here.. what in you opinion makes a Sanger that much better than a Centurion as far as an equivelent to a 210 and 215? Not that I care for myself but the simple fact Jasen is a close friend of mine and he needs some good input. I have been in both and to be honest I dont see the big difference.
How about some facts or personal experiences????

By Gary (goth2o) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 9:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just do a search between the 2! I have yet to see anyone have a problem with Sanger. I am not saying Centurian is a bad product either but, I have seen problems posted here on this board. These are just the facts! Also the V210 Has a SICK Wake.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 5:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Everyone who owns a sanger seems to love it. I personally do not like the look of them, but they have an excellent customer satisfaction rating. I have heard a couple of nightmare stories with Centurian....search the archives...they are there.

By Lance (uga33) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 5:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jasen if you search the archives you will find some Centurion issues, However this is really from one individual that had issues on a boat that was purchased from a previous owner. I would bet that if you bought a two or three year old Ford truck and started having problems with it do you think they step right in and see "AH GEE" we will be glad to take care of it for you. I'm not trying to come across in bad way, but I think this forum was used to benefit that individual (which is fine as long as it is done in a professional way.) IMO Jasen they are all good boats and I think it just comes down to what fits your lifestyle.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 5:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Everyone who owns a sanger seems to love it. I personally do not like the look of them, but they have an excellent customer satisfaction rating. I have heard a couple of nightmare stories with Centurian....search the archives...they are there.

By Rich's Rule (gunz) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 7:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Before you spend your money TEST DRIVE BOTH!
Then you'll see what we're talkin about.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com