New (to me) Ride! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » New (to me) Ride! « Previous Next »
By FL SurfLover (flsurflover) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 6:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just sold my '86 Mastercraft PS190 and picked up a '98 Super Sport. Stoked!
98 Super Sport

It was on consignment at the local CC dealer.
$23750 1998 Super w/ PP, 208hrs and a 2000 trailer w/brakes
$ 2000 new black FCT installed
$ 250 new depth finder installed
$ 400 new tower bimini installed

After this pic was taken I also added on a pair of C&C Creations black powder-coated racks.

I took her out last Friday for a short session and it was so great. Here is a pic with 400lbs and 2 people in the boat. Next session we'll be loading her down.
98 SS Wake Pic

I am SOOOO stoked. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. I highly recommend Correct Craft and the Southeast Correct Craft dealership in Orlando. First project will be plumbing pumps for two v-drive sacs and one locker sack.

By David (tparider) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 7:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
niiiiiiiiice.

By John (hyperryd) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congratulations on the new boat!

By Tracie (mb_girl) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 11:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice. I'm betting that I know what you'll be doing this weekend.

By ryan (austinsti) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 11:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice. Good to see my boat is still holding it's value.

<--- Owns a 97 Nautique Super Sport w/ 266 hours.

By Tommy (laptom) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 11:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice. Post some pics of the boat itself!
We purchased a '97 SuperSport this winter. Haven't take her out yet due the bad weather, but it itch like hell when I see your wake...

Have fun!

By ryan (austinsti) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tommy, if you dont mind, how much did you pay for it?

By Richard B. (cws_kahuna) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 10:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice boat

By actiondcpd (actiondcpd) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 12:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet ride man... The locker sac and the two v-drive sacs will help a ton. Nice purchase!

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ryan- for a details on the price he paid, click here

http://messageboard.wakeworld.com/MB/discus/messages/3183/100662.html?1077825929

By Mike D. (mdan) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Collin,
let me know when you want to hook up the ballast system, congrats on the boat, looks good. I will save a ballast panel for you, either aerators or jabsco's/simer's will work with the panel.
Mike
95supersport/san for sale
2001 san on its way.

By FL SurfLover (flsurflover) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 5:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chris, that was a funny link! But my name is Collin and Ryan was wondering how much Tommy paid for his '97 SS.

Mike, thanks again for the offer to help on the ballast system. I will definitely be taking you up on that and posting more questions about different ballast systems.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I didn't realize how tough it would be to get a new boat during the winter when there aren't as many opportunities to go riding because of the weather. I don't know how you guys up north do it. It's driving me just to wait a week when it's raining or windy.

By ryan (austinsti) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 1:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice try Chris - you suck at the internet.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com