Fresno, Ca. Boat Show Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Fresno, Ca. Boat Show « Previous Next »
By Aaron (aaronp) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is anyone going to the boat show in Freso this weekend? If so, check out my boat at Semper Speed & Marine's booth. I will be there Saturday to see for the first time myself. Let me know if you guys like it.

By Aaron (aaronp) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Forgot, It will be the Sanger V-215.

By Matthew Bird (ldr) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron I will be there. Ive been working over at Marks place whenever i have a free second. Mark had your boat over at the shop on tuesday but the shrink wrap was still on it so i didn't get a chance to check out the ghost flames. I'm excited to see it though. To me the 215 is the best all around family wakeboard boat by far this year and you cant beat the price. Hopefully i'll see you there.

By Penny (penn) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 12:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will be there aaron! and im so excited to see your boat. Its going to be sooo sweet.. the wait is almost over!

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 1:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What kind of deals on the V 215 are available?

I can't get anyone from the factory to return a call.

I agree the 215 looks to be a great overall family boat.

Would like to see any pics also!!!

By Aaron (aaronp) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Murphy
Check out Sangers website for pics and look at waterski magazines site for their review. They seem to think it's going to be a great boat. The boats start at around $36k if that helps you. Call Semper Speed and Marine if you want to get a price with the options you would like. Mark, the owner, he can get you anything you want. Also, check the archives on this site. Their are a few posts about Sangers.

Penny and Matt
hope to see you guys at the show

By Rod Emerzian (gymboarder) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was at the show today. It was pretty good for it just being local dealers. I was very impressed with the new X-star. I had never seen one in person and I can say it is quiet a nice boat. I can't see paying the 60k for it but to each their own. I also got to look at that new enzo and I was quiet impressed with it as well. If I had another foot of length in my garage I would sell my avalanche and purchase it, but since I dont ill just have to stick to my current boat. I didnt get an opportuity to check out the sangers becase I was trying to look around quickly because technically my boss thought I was at work.
All in all it was a good show.

By Penny (penn) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 8:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
pictures of Aarons new V-215
front
Back
side graphics

By Bennett (wakehype) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 8:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awsome boat, good purchase. I didnt get a chance to check it out this year but they always put on a pretty decent sized show.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 10:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh my, that is a sexy beast.

By dane (greatdane) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 11:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think this is likely the best boat value on the market.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 11:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did you go to the show Dane? How does the V215 fit on your table?

By Aaron (aaronp) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 12:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for posting pics of my boat Penny. It was hard to get any pics, because the boats were so close together. You can hardly see the ghost flames in the last pic, but the span across the whole side.

I'm picking it up next weekend. can't wait!

Thanks for all the good remarks guys!

By Murphy (bigfaceplanter) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I couldn't read the sticker on that boat but
Curious what was the show price???

By Aaron (aaronp) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 12:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Show price was $34k and change

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 12:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
34k? Wow, what options?

By Aaron (aaronp) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 12:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Basically the wake series package 1 from sanger.
Tower
Front Ballast
V graphics
solid or reverse gel coat

By Tony Carroll (blindsiderider) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 6:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron Just wonder where you are going to get it serviced at. Does bakersfield have a sanger dealer? If so why did you not buy it down there.

By Aaron (aaronp) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 12:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah Bakersfield has a dealer, but they couln't get me the boat as fast or for a good price. They seem to want to sell Malibu's not Sangers.

I will take it to Madera to get it services as well. Semper Speed And Marine seem to have more experience with Sanger's.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 2:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whats the ballast options with the 215 Aaron? How many pounds where?

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 2:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whats the ballast options with the 215 Aaron? How many pounds where?

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 5:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron, Mark Semper is a cool cat and if you need service I'm sure he'll take care of you. He's never given me a reason to doubt his ability. In fact, he's gone out of his way to help me out.

When you're up here let me know, I'm about 8 miles from Mark, that is, if you want to ride.

B-

By Aaron (aaronp) on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 5:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren I dont have the numbers your asking for concern ballast weight, but when I find out I will let u know. I do know that you can order it with three ballast tanks(front and 2 back) or only one front. I have all three in my boat.

Barry thanks for the reassuring info. on Mark Semper. I'm going to Semper Speed on Saturday to take my boat out on the lake and then take it home. Want to make sure it floats before I take all the way back to Bakersfield.

By Tony Carroll (blindsiderider) on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 6:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron We saw you on Millerton today You were coming in as we were going out. Boat looks great. How was the first time on the water in it?

By Aaron (aaronp) on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 7:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat was great, but it had a problem loading
up. The notch in the trailer was not deep enough and the the prop hit it while loading up. Getting it fixed and hopefully soon. Sucks , but what can you do?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com