pontoon boat??? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » pontoon boat??? « Previous Next »
By Ryan Newcomb (jnewcom) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 8:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know this isn't a great question for here, but I was wondering if any of you had pontoon boats also? We have a malibu and just sold our 27ft pontoon boat and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a new one. We're wanting one about 24ft and with a hard top that u can get on. Thanks for the help

By Nick Heckerson (kstateskier) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 8:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I saw a H30 at the St. Louis boat show, with tower, racks, and speakers, as well as a hydraulic deck. Heck, you could even sell the Malibu then!

By Mitch Mansfield (mitchm) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm told Harris Kayot is the best, and I believe they have a hardtop model. I have a 24ft Manitou, soft top. Here are the url's for all the manf. http://www.americanboating.org/pontoon_search.asp

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com