Bimini for a Monster Tower? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 01, 2004 » Bimini for a Monster Tower? « Previous Next »
By skeiber (itsallgood) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 7:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I too cannot use my old bimini with the new Monster Tower. Does anyone out there have any pictures of the Monster bimini when opened? My local dealer was unable to make one they would be happy with because front legs are more narrow than the back. Any thoughts?
Mastercraft 225v

By MAC (mac_attack) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 9:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
These are from the monster site

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
These are hot off the press, I took them last Friday

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Guess I should mention, I'm using my cleats to hold the straps which is why the rear ones are so far back.

By Levi Cress (levi) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 9:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By mark (propkiller) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats twice in the last week Monster Tower put pics of an empty boat on this site.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 5:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's to cold for the models, goose bumps and others :-) do go well in photos, at least ones for magazines! Got everyone on hot standby for a warm weekend - then the problem is to be corrected.

By b (banks) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 6:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
dude that tige' is sweet

By chane (chane) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 6:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am going to attempt to cut my bimini down to fit under the Monster before I order one.

Hopefully I can use the same mounts so I don't have to leave any holes in my boat.

See http://www.inboardtalk.com/tower/tower.html toward the bottom.

It looks easy enough to just take a few inches out of the center and then have a canvas shop sew the top to fit.

Love the new Monster Boat Bill! My next one will be very similar. Maybe even have a Monster Tower on it since Tige's come w/that ugly tower.

(Message edited by chane on February 25, 2004)

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the comments on the new sled, we are loving it - or at least will more when the weather and water warms up! I miss the top end of my old outboard SeaRay but other than that it's all I could have ever dreamed for and more.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com