how low can you go? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives » Archive through February 23, 2009 » how low can you go? « Previous Next »
By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
so, with the temps at -26 deg (not including windshield...BAHAHAHHAAH - "windshield", joke from a different thread) here in minneapolis i am getting really anxious...totally fiendin' to get out on the water. i see these pictures of the dave's ww boat just totally dumped and it makes me reminisce of my past two summers. let's see some pics of all the super slammed rides that are out there.

i'll start it off with my '00 X-Star

(Message edited by ironj32 on January 16, 2009)

By Mark (mofreestyle) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where's the wake pics though? I would love to ride behind that though.

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i don't have many pics of the wake, but here are 2.

(Message edited by ironj32 on January 16, 2009)

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

let's see all the others out there!

By WCW (walt) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
NICE Walt! what kinda boat is that?

By WCW (walt) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can't you read the Sanger emblem on the side ?

Sanger V210

By Scott (K.B.C.) (sperbet) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sanger v210

By WCW (walt) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Coop,
Where's the 215 ?

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
read??? i've had too many whiskey/diets, and shots of jaeger to be readin'...it's the only thing to get me through these hard times!

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
seriously, you better! we have failed to get above 0 deg fahrenheit in over 80 hours!!! (down goes another pull of jager)

By WCW (walt) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload

By Jeremy Byrom (wakerider111) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
couldn't a boat be designed where the front would not be such a scooping-hazard?

By Jeremy Byrom (wakerider111) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
All impressive by the way!

By jay (ironj32) on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
you would think they could devise something to defer you from drowning your bow, but until then you gotta treat the lake like Hazard County! Bo and Luke wouldn't let that shiz submarine.

By jay (ironj32) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 7:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
jeez, not sure how i came up with those 2 sentences last night. ahhh the perks of booze.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 7:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
setup for surfing...but they just move bags around to wakeboard

Upload

By Tank (socalwakepunk) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 8:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
*wonders how many insurance underwriters are viewing this thread?*

By Bret (wakeride26) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By ColoradoWakeAlliance (epic1) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 10:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
you guys scare me. guess im not cool enough to need a boat sinking wake. you guys are nuts

By Richard Coop (mendo247) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 11:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Heres a early morning pick of my 06 V215

Upload

By WCW (walt) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 8:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jay,

Here's a little something to get you through.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/660410.html?1232249649

By Tim B (nvboarder) on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
There is a shot somewhere of a Malibu slammed, I think it was at the spring ride. It had a lot of people on it and was up to the rub rail.

By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
87 SunSport with about 2k all hidden but one surf sac on the rear port floor.

It's parked at the dock so no people weight in it either and that's when she really leans! No weight in 3rd pic, look how much higher she rides!

Upload
Upload
Upload

By jay (ironj32) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 4:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice pics everyone. but there's gotta be more pictures out there...let's see 'em people! i was hoping to see a pic of a slammed CIE boat.

By C.I.E... AL (allen) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 6:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here you go.
Upload

By DRA-its lifestyle (deltariderscom) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 6:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Couple of the rides,

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 7:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Ben Axell (hawkeye7708) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 7:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a dock shot of my buddy Will Kocken's XSTAR with some good weight in it.
Upload

By Shawn (helinut) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 8:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not my boat, but good grief! :-)

Upload

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 9:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Had to take a double take of the CIE boat. Thought it was one of them nascar boats at first.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Will's boat... stock + PT + more

Upload
Upload
Upload

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 12:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ewing... It's kinda like a Nascar. It's got a big block at least.

By Dave Broderick (nosebleed) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 1:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what's the deal with that direct drive with the boom. Why on earth would you want ballast if you are footing off the 5' line?

By Patrick Seay (wakex2wake) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 1:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'm gonna step out on a limb but i think it was taking on water and sinking...

By Shawn (helinut) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 1:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'm gonna step out on a limb but i think it was taking on water and sinking...

Ya think? I heard he saved it but man...

There is another one around here that shows a loaded Malibu with the mother of all ballast guys sitting on the rear corner for surfing. Looks like the boat is about to go under. I can't find it though.

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 1:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So after a set on the Bonecrusher do you all get out and say "dude (or man) that was one killer set behind the cie, grassroots, wakeworld, cwb, northcal mastercraft 0* big block xstar.?"

Will's boat looks low

By Trentj6930 (trentj6930) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat that is going under is a guy that frequents Themalibucrew.com. He got a little to close to a roller from a buddies boat and the nose dipped. He did save it. Check out the guy with his hands on his head. Here is the quote from the man himself,

I was driving and I have to say that I am by no means a rookie, and the farthest thing from a Wally, thats probably what all Wally's say. As you can see there where 7 people in the boat, no other ballast, so it was loaded, probably a little overloaded as far as the maximim weight on the plate shows.

I was bringing a few people to my friends boat, a wakeboard boat with a ton of ballast, and then go ski elsewhere. I would never ski with that many in my little slalom boat. So I was following him at a slow speed until his boarder fell. So he slowed up, i was off to the right, and I got caught in his swell. The stern must have lifted, the bow sank, and a lucky coincidence with a great camera shot from the other boat.

The water got close to the top of the windshield, I eased it in reverse, and all was good, except my shorts of course.

Thanks goodness for closed bows. I would have been in bad shape had it been an LX

By Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary your Supra is looking so slammed because Kong is standing on the back deck

By malibudude (malibudude) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 8:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shawn,

Here is the photo I believe you are thinking of...Upload

By summertime (ride900) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
OH I get it Ewing Is poking fun at the CIE guys.

Maybe you should come out to the Spring Ride this year Ewing. They host one of the only BIG wake events left on the west coast and its a great party. Without CIE, people like me wouldn't ever get to see big name pros ride in anything other then on film. I believe all those logos and such are the company's that support their Spring Ride, besides does it really matter how many stickers are on a boat at least they are there for a reason. I give CIE props for doing what they can to help our shrinking industry in this crazy economy.

Good news for you the CIE guys don't discriminate on who can come check out Spring Ride, even a DOUCHE like you can go.

Stop hating man!!!!

(Message edited by ride900 on January 22, 2009)

(Message edited by ride900 on January 22, 2009)

By M-Dizzle (liquidmx) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its official...CIE has a stalker.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

quote:

By summertime:

Good news for you the CIE guys don't discriminate on who can come check out Spring Ride, even a DOUCHE like you can go.

Stop hating man!!!!

I love a good contradicting post...

By fatsac (fatsac) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stroke...stroke...stroke...

By pete c (saceone) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
malibudude- wow, that's a crazy shot. BALLS.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

quote:

By M-Dizzle:

Its official...CIE has a stalker.

That's not a very nice thing to say about summertime.

By Dan Smith (dansmith) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Triple post for Fred...

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow...I was just called a douche, by a short order cook or do you consider yourself a food service engineer

summertime get a sense of humor, seriously.

Dan good observation...

By jay (ironj32) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that last malibu shot is insane. photo-shopped?

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wo, wo, woooooo... Hold on guys.

Ewing, no offense taken bro. We support the guys that support us. Just like any of the pro's do. Their boats look just like ours. I can't even tell you how many people come up to us because they recognize the boat.

Stickers or not, the wake is kickn'.. Authorized and approved by some of the best riders in the world.

I can't wait till it's summer time again and I can take a set behind the CIE, NorCal, NVS, Wake World, Neptune Audio, Wake Roots, X-star. LOL!!

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
PS... I think the dog in the nose of Will's boat is thinking "Oh crap, we're going down". LOL!!

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here's a shot to take it back to the old school. She was running a bit light since it was winter and we were short a few peeps.

Upload

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A couple more for good times.... Yummy. You guys are getting me all worked up to ride.

Compliments of the CIE, NorCal, Wake World, Neptune Audio, NVS, Wakeroots.... (Did I miss anyone!!?!) X-Star

Upload
Upload
Upload

By Patrick Seay (wakex2wake) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that wake is sick... wonder if i run my x2 at the rubrail at 28 and 85 fi it'll be close...?

By Ewing (johnsvt) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
evan glad to see that you got my douche sense of humor...

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's all good, brotha. All good.

By Patrick Aldretti (flattirenotube) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry if it's been posted before but how much weight are you guys running in the Bonecrusher?

By Miguel (migs) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 1:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sick pics Evan.

By Nacho (denverd1) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 1:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome pics.

Is it summer yet???

By tuneman (tuneman) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 1:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My old boat

Upload

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Patrick, the estimates have been thrown out there before. I don't think we really know. A lot of it is water, a lot of it is lead. It's probably around 4k. The extra weight of the big block and (suprisingly enough) the fiberglass swimstep add weight in the perfect spot. We've run that same weight plus 10 people. It's rediculous. There will be some footage in the new Global Warning flick with the BC as a towboat.

By Preston Hall (phall925) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is the only picture that I have. It is of the rear ski deck on my old M C 99 205V

Upload

By Inigo Montoya (eyedvride) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 8:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^ nice! I'm ready to hang up the snowboard and get back on the water!

By C.I.E... AL (allen) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 9:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ HOLY CRAP!!!!! Now that is slammed!!!!

By Greg Bodor (gti2lo) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 11:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
omg!

Though Will's X-star is pretty slammed!

By Tim B (nvboarder) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is the pic I was talking about earlier
Upload

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 3:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I believe that pic is from Spring Ride if I'm not mistaken.

By John Deacy (jaybee) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 3:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ I love how in that pic not person is concerned with the fact that it looks like the boat is about to go under. I bet the wake was insane though.

By VLX Envy (cavlxenvy) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 3:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^ yes it is. That's Robert's boat.

By Matt (mattsl) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 3:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Evan, that's wild you have that picture of Trevor Hansen. A buddy from here in MO took that shot.

By pete c (saceone) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 5:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i miss summer

By Bevan (stxr_racer) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 6:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Real Low..
Upload

By Jeff Hill (hillbilly) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It doesn't count if only 1 side of the boat is low.

The 210 and x2 are slammed....I wish I had a picture of my boat when I was running a little too nose heavy and put the nose under to the front cushions (I was a little nervous hoping the nose would pop back up)

By jeff williams (jwmustangin) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 7:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody gotten a ticket doing this?

By John Deacy (jaybee) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 7:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get low get lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................... Me being a beginner i have no reason to slam my boat but kinda want to just so i can contribute to this thread.

By Show (bigshow) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Winner?
Upload

By M-Dizzle (liquidmx) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 8:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Straight slumpin in that 210....proper.

By Ollieshuvitz (ollieshuvitz) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 10:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the 210 wins

By alan owen (owenitall) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 10:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i would love to see pics of the wake behind the black 210.

By Sly Park Mark (murrayair) on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 11:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Show- definitely!

By Brett B. (bbking) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 9:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I say Bevan wins.

By pete c (saceone) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 10:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love that 210!!! maybe it's because it's the same color/model as mine except I think it's one of the 2 or 3 that were made ALL BLACK (mine has a small beige stripe)

:bow:

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 11:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, that 210 is slammed down.

Matt, right on. Trever was killing it that day. Going sooo big.

By pete c (saceone) on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 8:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can't wait to slam mine...4 months to go :-(

By Jack Hinkes (jackeh) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 5:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
any more pics?

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 6:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice work Dave! I don't think weve ever gotten ours anywhere near that. How many lbs and howd you disperse it?

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 6:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
About 5,000 lbs. It's got the stock ballast of 1,250, which is two sacks on the side of the engine, one under the floor in the bow and one under the floor of the walk through. It's got 21 Pop Products bags (840) mostly in the middle and front. We added a sack on each side of the engine (550 each), a huge one down the walk-through (750), one in the bow (550) and one on the floor in front of the back seats (550).

By Jos (jtnz) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 7:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whoa! Knee deep on the swim step, that's sick, but why is that guy half way through taking his pants off? Not cool

By Jason Long (corerider) on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 6:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The way the pic was taken makes my boat look alot lower than it really does sit. This pic was taken the same day right before riding.
Upload
This pic was taken while the boat was turning around to pic me up. Just weird camera angle that made the boat look as if it were about to sink.
Upload
As far as wake size, it's pretty much the same as any other weighted 210. (about 2300lbs total)
Upload
Upload

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com