Helium 08 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives » Archive through October 14, 2007 » Helium 08 « Previous Next »
By HH99 (headhunter) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 12:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone see Helium 08 at Expo? Opinions?

By Team CBK....Nate (cbk) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 1:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Seriously, the sickest PFD line I have seen! They have three new materials that they are using to make the jacket lighter and softer and the graphics are unbelievable. Can't wait to get them in my shop.

By HH99 (headhunter) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 3:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Agreed, some of the most aggressive vests on the market. Sure to be a big hit this year!!!

By Spin2Win (spin2win) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
there 08 is up on their myspace...

By WakesetterLSV (closedtoe) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 4:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
whats their myspace?

By CIRE boardshorts (nuckledragger) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 6:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I walked by their booth about 100 times at Surf Expo and everytime I I stopped and stared. Their vests look sweet.

By Mike L (wondermike) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 6:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh man that stuff does look sweet. http://www.myspace.com/heliumwake especially the sniper vest. I just don't know if i want to buy anymore helium stuff anymore. I had a Colin Wright handle that broke last season and helium never replaced it for my local shop. The shop was cool and ended up giving me store cred but i really wished Helium stepped up. Especially now that i have a swat vest that needs to be replaced. My local shop also stopped carrying helium after last year due to their lack of service.

By Stephen Higgins (srh00z) on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 6:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
One of the guys on our boat just got a Swat vest, the material and fit of the vest is very cool, but it doesn't offer much in the way of flotation. The new stuff looks pretty cool.

By HH99 (headhunter) on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 2:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike, try exchanging your stuff now. Helium went thru a buyout this past winter/ spring, and everything was on shut down until May/ June. Helium will service any needs you have now.

By Mike L (wondermike) on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
To late on the handle now as it is gone. No no one near me sells helium now so i would have to go through an online retailer. I may be willing to give another chance and see how the new owners are doing.

By HH99 (headhunter) on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 10:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Helium was bought out by K2, won't be any issues.

By ryan andrews (drewsnautique94) on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 2:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the bandanna stuff is pretty sweet, but a little tacky...i like the swat and swat chrome vest...love my helium swats ncga vests, so i cant wait too pick up the new gear

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com