Hyperlite 3DS binding warranty Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives » Archive through October 14, 2007 » Hyperlite 3DS binding warranty « Previous Next »
By Craig Imm (rdhwk10) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Since there is no 08 3ds binding in the hyperlite line up, what would the warranty replacement for the 07 3ds be? Mine are starting to wrip and I am trying to decide whether I should send them in for warranty or just deal with it.

By dan (harris) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yo i just got em bro. where are they rippin? did u send in the warranty card when u got em?

By Craig Imm (rdhwk10) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah i sent in the card. the piece over the toes is ripping from landing hard. they still are rideable but it feels a little different with the toes starting to rip out. I love the bindings though and don't know if they would be able to send me another pair of 07.

By dan (harris) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
id either call and ask them about getting a new pair of 07s or wait till the 08s come out and see if u can get those. ive heard that hyperlite is usually pretty good when it comes to warranty and all that.

By Craig Imm (rdhwk10) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't think they are making the 3DS binding in 08, so I was just wondering what is replacing it.

By dan (harris) on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
in that case id just give em a call bro

By Kevin Hoye (wakebrdr38) on Friday, September 14, 2007 - 11:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ripped my 3ds's last week and called hyperlite, there are no 3ds in 08, they said they didnt just change the name but that they completely redesigned them. which is completely opposite from what every one on here is saying. anyways my shop said they wont have em till march so im getting 07's this week and selling them to pay for my new slingshot setup!

By Erik McCallister (erikm) on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 12:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
For 08 the Atlas boot will be the new name for the 3DS. nothing much changed other than colors and a couple warranty issues were addressed (i.e. toe caps ripping and overlays coming unglued) it's a sick looking boot this year!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com