What will the kids think to do next? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives » Archive through July 27, 2007 » What will the kids think to do next? « Previous Next »
By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I guess they got a little bored today and decided to try something different. I must admit it did look pretty good. There is about 10' difference in the length of ropes.
Upload

By Brad Dwyer (yeldarb) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice! Whose rope was longer?

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Jumper.

By mattwc (redracer2003) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that wake looks GREAT!!!!

By mike hillard (otiswunguy) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice!! I want to try it! Who will let me jump over them?

By wes graves (dkmode34) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 7:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
is that wake behind a tige????? surely not!

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 7:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep! 2004 Tige 22i Type-R With a little bit of help. A Pro X Series Side Sack in each rear compartment, and 2 Pro X Series Fat Bricks in the front isle and 3 people.

By chris (rio_sanger) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 7:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bill, are you sure it was the jumper with the longer line? When my boys do that, the shorter line jumps over the longer line. Otherwise the jumper would be behind the other rider? We hook the jumper to the tower and the low man to the pylon... cool pic, love to see 'em having a blast!

By Bevan (stxr_racer) on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 8:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thats awesome!

Wes..exactly what I was thinkin...pretty impressive looking wake.

By Mike O'Callaghan (greenpinky) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 6:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Load the boat up like that again, and take a pic of a d-up!!!! That is one of the best wakes I've seen.

By eric (eas) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 6:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hmmm....am I missing something or did the photographer take that picture at the EXACT moment the two lines were crossing each other? why can't I see the jumper's line?

that is a nice wake though.....

By Wakeman (wakeman7) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Photo shopped right?

By eric (eas) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 7:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that's what my synicism was telling me......but didn't want to make the accusation too quickly.

Bill?

By CRASH (vin) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah where is the 2nd line at,could they be inline with each other,hard to tell

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My wife was taking the pictures. How many would you like. It is with a 20D so I have many before and after. No Photoshop here just total luck. That is one reason I selected this photo as the one to post.

By Loren (helix_rider) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm calling that a real shot for sure. Blow it up and look at it, I'd be highly surprised if that was 'shopped. It's no great feat to have spectra line disappear behind another line...that shoestring lace is quite small. Great looking wake!

By Loren (helix_rider) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ahh Bill beat me to it. Trust the guy, he's from Colorado, the best state I've lived in if you can don't count water options. Gotta give them the love for braving the crappy water they have to face on a weekly basis :-)

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Guys I have about a hundred different shots of these two jumping and just generally screwing around. Believe me when I say it is real.

By Sean (ssteele013) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that wake is sicc

By eric (eas) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I believe you....I just thought it very odd that there wasn't a 2nd line to be seen.

Again....nice wake!

By david (dnp33) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
post more shots!

By Wakeman (wakeman7) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 12:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow that is cool pic than. Nice wake too.

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 6:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By David B. (dabell) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not photoshopped!!!!!!!!! Theory ended and Bill is correct..... :-)

By Bill Spinuzzi (billspin) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know this looks cool and kids will be kids, but a warning on this stunt, you risk serious injury. this is a pic of two pro riders who were doing this all day with lots of room to spare, this time the wake washed out on take off and it was real close wreaking a good day. I don't recommend it.Upload

By bsflower (tcluv85) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 8:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hillard You can jump over me if you ride at 75ft and I ride at 55ft....

By Roddyrod (wakeslife) on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 9:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I would only do it if one line was a bit shorter than the other.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com