San V Monday Beach Party Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives » Archive through June 19, 2005 » San V Monday Beach Party « Previous Next »
By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 8:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man ooooooh Man,
Awsome time at the lake with everybody, did anything and everything. Glad everyone that made it out there could have such great times. My stomach is killing me from all the laughs. Just too many to thank and too much to talk about right now. I'll let the pictures start leaking out and then begin to explain myself to every one. But great freaking time guys, hope we can do that all summer!!!!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 8:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have to agree... I had a blast today, as I have every time we get together. There's so much that happend, that I wouldn't know where to start, or end, and like Geoff said... When the pictures are posted, I'll try to explain myself, and what we were doing, if it's even possible! There were too many people to list, without forgetting someone, so I'll just say... Thanks to everyone for the great time today. I too laughed entirely way too much, but wouldn't have had it any other way. I can't wait till we're all out there again!

-Blake

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 9:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let me add one more thing...

1. 3 life jackets are safer than 1.
1. I'm scared to death of rattle snakes!
1. Kevin needs a new nickname, something to do with his ability to make people fear their own lives in a tube.
1. Adam Sandler's "The Goat" is some funny crap!
1. Don't jump off the rocks in the kiddie course!
1. Geoff's 1973 life jacket is super sweet... Especially the collar.
1. I got kissed by two girls who are dating... Each other!
1. Don't ever find yourself cold, and day dreaming around this crew... You'll probably end up getting tackled into the water.
1. Dock starts are pretty sweet.
1. ClubMyke's family knows what to do for food!
1. Buzz is even funnier when he's drunk.
1. I suck at poker.
1. San V. Welcome mats are so nasty, but pretty damn funny.
1. Geoff Howell is one hairy bastard.

-Blake

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 7:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok here are a few pics from yesterday. What a great time at San V. It was cool to meet everyone and just relax. I will post some more later but here are a few....

By TSO (tyler_o) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 8:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow! What's up with the rattle snake???

Sounds like Buzz had his "crew" rockin Monday?

I'm a little bummed I didn't head out with you guys but thanks for the invite Mike!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
AntBug - I heard there might be some blackmail pictures.. bring em' on!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 9:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy ~ I have some good ones for sure, but I can't just sell out the homies like that. Well I guess I could... You should have seen your man. He is a STUD!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 9:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha, sure you can! He already told me about them anyway.. so it's not really blackmail - just good fun!
I heard he was a huge stud.. getting kissed by not ONE but TWO chicks. I swear, I don't know how I'm going to keep that boy in line!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 11:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wow! What a day!! One of the best days I have ever spent at San V, (even though 3 of the girls did not make it). Had a pretty full boat anyway. Had a great time the night before. We need to do that more often. We don't need a holiday for that. Great beach spot, and a blast on the course. Only way to go on the busy days. Man, I missed the snake. Probably the same dude we rescued a few weeks back.

Ant - great to finally meet you. Hey, thought you were going to take a ride behind the Bu. Great pics also. I need to upgrade my camera and get a fat lens. Mine does OK, but they don't look anything like yours. Next time you get down here, make sure we get you out on the Bu. Promise there will be more girls next time!

Blake - What can I say. You are a stud. Amy, here is a pic to prove it!!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 11:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are a coupel more.

Sorry Amy, the rumors are true. They do make a cute couple!

The happy couple

Geoff lookin for love

Geoff giving lessons on his version of the macarena with Sara

Tough day for Jeff

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ant,

Great pic of Clubmyke's tube. There is a reason I don't ride those often. That pic pretty much sums it up.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now I'm going to have to beat chicks off left and right!
Crap!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz,
I knew it! Blake keeps trying to deny it and tell me he and Geoff are just friends, but deep down I knew something funny was going on!
-Amy

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's hilarious! Man, I wish we were back out there today!

Buzz,
Your girls were a lot of fun... I can't wait till I get to hang with you, and them, again.

Amy,
You have nothing to worry about... Geoff is too hairy for my taste.

-Blake

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake,
That's what you always say - I'm starting to think you're a liar!
-Amy

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 2:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff - I happened to show this thread to a girl at work and she wanted me to relay the message that she thinks you're super hot and she's willing to make the move down to San Diego if necessary.
Of course, this is after she already bugged me for a week to hook her up with Blake and I had to threaten to fire her if she didn't back off.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 2:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What's up Amy..... I get no love???

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
From me, or from my friends??

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 2:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well after meeting Blake I will say your friends. That guy has abs of steel. He could kick my ass with 1 finger, but to be honest YOU baby!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The friend I'm talking about is in Seattle, that might be a hike for you! However.. I get the impression she's looking for something other than a relationship. Dirty birdies up here in Seattle!

Blake has already scooped me up, but I'll keep you in mind for friends I have.. especially since you're so close!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not get side-tracked.

Antbug, No way, stay away from my woman! You made one too many "I'll take pictures" comments this weekend.

-Blake

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 4:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW...what a day/night at the lake. I know a few of us are probally hurting this morning...

Geoff...how is the "whiplash" from blake. Thanks for the scariest ride in my life...although I was inverted for the longest out of everyone :-) I am definetly feeling it in the back and neck though...Least its not the knee this time...

Blake...Think Geoff is a crazier driver than Kevin...You are just scared of snakes...To sum it up, Blake seriously jumped from one side of the tube over me the the other when he saw that snake...

Ant...Thanks for the pics, and the red bulls

Mike...Your family ROCKS...thanks for the food

Melanie...OH WAIT...Melinda...Thanks for making the day that much better.

As for everyone else...fun times

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 4:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

Straight shooter
 What a cute couple

We have a challenger....

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 5:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jay, I'm kicking your ass.

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 7:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
JESUS!!!! I go to work for one day, I come back and i am pretty sure i will never get another girl in my entire life, might as well pack up and move to a new spot. DAMN!!! Where are all the really cool like, big air, inverts, beer drinking, face slappin, I am a MAN shots that should have been takin. Can't we have a few redeeming shots! pleeease. Other than that...

Blake- Looks like the both of us need to take a trip to seattle. I call shotgun. I think the only shot that is remotely ok for us is when you pointing your giant wood at some one else and smiling for once.

Buzz- buddy, we had a good ol time out there, wanted to try your boat with the new weight but maybe next time. Great crew you had, all really cool people, what are they doing with you?

Jason- Way to be the tubing champ man.

Bug- Great pics man, awsome camera, see if you can get the rest up here, that would be great, thanks. man, come down again.

Amy- ummm not really sure what to say here, maybe you should come out to the lake with both of us and Blake wont be sooo damn all over me!!!

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 8:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW!!! what a great weekend.. Like everyone else has said, many thanks to everyone for making it a great holiday.
Thanks Mike for the pulls and thanks for all the great food.
Geoff - thanks for making me remember why I never ride tubes... man I am sore today..
Antbug.. what a trooper dude.. driving hours to SD, and taking mad number of pics.. So close on those 3's too...
Buzz-- your crew rocks dude.. great people to hang with.
Jason--nice invert attempt!!!
Brandon--your riding is looking great. especially
for not riding in like 6 weeks dude.
Blake-- I think the snake incident was the funniest sh** I have ever seen!!!
Steve--Im with you on the tube thing.. NEVER again!!!
Many more weekends to come of great times like this past weekend!!!
Melinda--glad we got ya on the tube.. sorry we didnt hang out together more, but its a long summer ahead of us.
Thanks again too ALL for a making it a great day

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 9:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - Those pictures are GREAT!

Geoff - You guys are about three weeks too late to come to Seattle, but I can probably give you a number just in case you make it up here!

Blake - Am I going to have to prohibit you from going riding without me? It looks like I can't trust you around Geoff!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 11:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake - I have evidence against you, so dont even try and threatin me buddy Also, I remember taking a nice pic of you...can you say profile...but it somehow got deleted...I wonder by who??

Amy - Thanks...I have some pics you might want to see (unless Blake pays me off)...Also...Havent you heard the guys rule before...Your in a different zip code...

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - You better share! There is no way Blake can pay you off with more than I can give you for sharing them! Yes, I've heard of that rule.. what are you trying to say? Don't make me have to come to San Diego every weekend just to keep an eye out!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah Jay, what are you trying to say? You make it sound like I did something I shouldn't have. That zip code rule doesn't apply to me?

Sorry Bro... That profile pic was no good, I had to delete it to free up some memory.

-Blake

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok more pics...

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brandon ~ here are some for you buddy.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff ~ you just wait until I post some of you bro...

By J-Rod (jarrod) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice shots ant

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 7:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Once again, great pics Ant!! Man, I need a new camera.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 8:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake - Something you want to tell me??

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 8:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
AntBug - You need to update your wakepics gallery..

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
J-rod and Buzz Thanks.

Buzz ~ no need for the new camera... Just call me and BAM... New camera and camera man all in one

Ok Geoff ~ here we go...

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 8:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hahaha still laughing from that last pic

Amy ~ good call.

Blake ~ YOUR NEXT!!!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahaha, that last one is great!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 9:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok here are a few of Blake. The 1st one is him after the snake incident. He was scared

Blake what's up bro not sharing the good stuff with me?

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 9:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahaha! This is totally making my day at work more interesting.

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is terrible! I'm trying to work, but I can't keep a straight face... ! Thanks for the pics Bug... The next time you come out with us, I'm staying on the beach, away from you and your damn camera.

-Blake

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man, I am never getting out on a boat with you people, who knows what kind of incriminating pictures you guys would take!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - Give me for sharing huh...hmmm...Watch out Blake, sounds inviting...hahaha...Anyways, the most incriminating one I have I already posted (blakes arm around geoff)...They were getting a little comfortable with eachother...And thats where the zip code rule applys... Did you see the way geoff was holding that beer in his mouth??

Blake - We all know there was nothing going on at the lake. Well besides you running on water away from a snake

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
HOLY CRAP. I think i just got fired. Yea my boss def saw these pics and thinks were all crazy and when he sees the news ones i am fired, thats that. Alright fellas, we got all the funny, lets make fun of blake and Geoff Shots out of the way. Probably not but i can try right. Anymore good riding ones bug or do i need to apply for the CD?

Blake- How did you find the camera on the indy tantrum man, i think you are read for your first photo shoot, we just need to teach you how to swim so you don't have to wear your orange vest.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - I was talking monetary compenstation! I know, that picture with Blake's arm around him is totally getting printed - that's just too good not to show everyone! If the zip code rule applies, that opens up a whole new world.. Blake should keep me up to date on this information!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff ~ just for you buddy.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff this is just wrong.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha! Brutal!
AntBug - You're killing me! Thanks for making my day totally entertaining!

By actiondcpd (actiondcpd) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damn!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff,

You know what they say about paybacks!!!

It's cool though, it was pretty warm, and kinda got the whole wet t-shirt thing started on my boat

Watch your back bro!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake tells me I missed a good time on Monday, he finally convinced me to start my own profile. What's up Geoff and Buzz....Scott

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Scott, welcome to the board!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 12:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
and the ladies

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 12:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott!!! Wut up buddy, should have been there!!!

Buzz - I encourage Water fights, for the exact reason of what you say happened on your boat.

Everyone!!! - Did you all see that rediculously good looking rider on the CWB board, i think we all just got tossed to the curn for the fresh meat!!!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On a side note...I have some great news that will make your day...Guess who left the house today to move up to LA...Thats right...Left this morning...

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh man, judging by that reaction I totally know who left!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - thats good for you...Now you dont have to be the shoulder for Blake to cry on..Well until she comes back in August...lol

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahaha! She's not coming back.. haven't you heard? Instead, I'm transferring my job and moving in!

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey everyone...those are some pretty awesome pictures..thanks ant bug, I can see blackmail in the near future for some of those guys. I just wanted to say to Blake that I think you look better in my sunglasses than I do. Is everyone headed down again this Sunday? I hope I can get more than one pull this time... Alright, this FAT ASS HO is back to work. hope to see everyone saturday night...I hope we get a visit from Mr Jaeger this time though.

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Bring some friends down for me and steve (geoff not included on this one)...Doesnt that still leave her room open, because I would think your moving into blakes room...

Blake - you are the man!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
J-

I forgot to tell you that I might have 3 girls coming with me next time. what will you do? be sure to bring cocktails, cause the girls wont be drinking too much beer (I think I am the only one that does).

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Melinda - Definetly Mr Jaeger time if I come out (can you handle that)...As for the girls, we will have to wait and see

Also, I have some nice shots of you, but figured you didnt want everyone to see...We might get up to 500 if I post them...lol

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahahaha!

I have some friends that I can bring down - they have certainly heard enough about Blake and the rest of you crazy kids out there!

You and Steve.. wait.. why isn't Geoff included in this? I already have a co-worker up here in Seattle that is willing to move to SD for Geoff!

Jason - I haven't even seen your picture, how can I talk my friends into coming if I don't know what to expect??

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
umm..maybe you should email them to me first so I can preview before you even think about posting them. I dont recall any scandelous pics being taken..which makes me a little worried.

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - in the picture where blake is flipping the bird...As for Geoff, thats the reason why, seattle girl is good enough for him, he doesnt need anymore options

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Melinda - dont worry I wont post them...When you were showing off the 1973 vest, those are the shots...

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - Awesome!
I know, Geoff gets all the ladies - he doesn't need to add anyone else to his group.
I'm not responsible for my friends once night time comes - one of you better be willing to shack up with them, because we aren't all going to fit in Blake's truck!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Melanie... You plus 3 of your chick friends? That's awesome (for the other guys!), how'd you convince them to come??? I bet you told them about my charming words, and smooth encouragement, didn't you. Well guys, that's that... If Melanie brings her friends, and Amy decides to show up... No more Mr. Entertainment! I can't afford to look like a jackass all the time... But I'll still sport Geoff's collard lifejacket... That thing has style!

-Blake

Jay, are you serious! If she's truly gone, I'm celebrating... I hate that biotch!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - You wont have a problem babysitting your friends, so dont worry about that...So true about Geoff (what a great guy)...Dont worry, if me or steve dont, out other roommate Ben always likes to take one for the team

Blake - Dead serious, the food bowls are gone, she left at 2 in the morning!!!!!!!!! Yah blake, you are too smooth...If you can get two girls that are dating eachother to kiss you...something has to be working

(Message edited by jay_gobel on June 01, 2005)

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it took no convincing once I told them how smooth you were. just continue the suave attitude with the tom cruise looks you can't go wrong

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 1:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff,
I'd watch those girls from seattle, you might be sleepless in san diego.....She sounds like a wild one according to Amy

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 2:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jay... Did Blake's new phone show up at the house yet???

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 2:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake - Easy there... I'm coming down but since you'll be busy with Melinda and her friends.. I'll hang out with Geoff, Jason and Steve!

Jason - Thanks buddy, I appreciate a man that can take one for the team!
Scott - There is somethinig to be said for having a booty call - can you blame the girl??

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 2:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy,
Who said I'd ever be busy with Melinda, or her friends?

Damn-it, yet another girl lost to the almighty G-off. I hate him!

-Blake

By Steve (kingskrew) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 2:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff- Thanks buddy, Had a great time. We need to get out there a ton this summer. No need to brng the tube, I'm never riding that damn deathtrap with you driving ever again.
Blake- You rock! Big stylish inverts, crackup conversations and just all-around awesome dude. You are most definitely one of my 5 favorite roomates.
Jason- Great to have you out on the water again. You are hands-down the ballsiest (?) tube rider I've ever seen. You're one of my 5 favorite roomates too.
Clubmyke- You and your family/friends are incredible. You guys really know how to do holidays! It was great as usual to hang out, I'm sure we'll be meeting up again soon.
Kevin- Keep that chin up dude. Sorry, couldnt resist... I'm glad you decided to come back out for more on Monday. I think we are the smart ones for not wanting to go back on that inflatable menace.
Buzz- You've got a great crew. Monday would not have been quite the same without you being there. I tried to tell Geoff not to spray your boat but it came out more like "make sure to get them good". Sorry, musta been the beers talking.
Ant- Nice smooth riding, jaw-dropping photography, and enough canned caffine to bring back the dead. Thanks for coming out it was great to finally really meet and hang out, I know we'll be riding together again in the future.
Melinda, Brandon, everyone else who made it out, thanks to contributing to one of the greatest days in wakeboarding history!
Scott- Welcome to wakeworld!!! Where were you monday, as you can see, you kinda missed out. BTW blake, your phone has not come yet.

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 2:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Amy,

Looks like Blake is pretty busy. I can always make room om my boat for a few more ladies

BTW - Blake - Don't you work? Man, you are on the computer more than I am!!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 3:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake - You are Mr. Entertainment.. it's your duty! No problem though, I will entertain myself in other ways..

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 3:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz,
I know, right? I might be taking you up on that offer!
BTW - it was nice talking to you on the phone this weekend!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 3:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damn...only gone for a hour or so and so much stuff...

Scott - No go on the phone, havent seen..welcome too the wacky world of wakeworld

Amy - Ben is your man then, he his more than welcome to take one...or two depending on the size for the team...lol...Also, no hot girl like you should ever have to entertain herself...in any aspect OH and next time...BLAKE IS CUT OFF FROM TALKING TO YOU AT THE LAKE!!!!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 3:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - Haha! Well, I wasn't thinking Ben would have to take the whole team.. but hey! Whatever works!
He is not cut off! He talked to me for an hour, you guys get to have him the entire rest of the weekend! Deal with it!
Seriously.. what are you guys going to do once I come back and Blake is making weekend trips to TO?
Hahaha!

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Damn!!! What the hell people. I think melinda put it best this weekend, "Geoff, You need to grow a sac." For a girl to say that i have to be screwing up somewhere to not get all of these mysterious ladies you all keep talking about.
Amy- Blake is full of poop, i could pull game if i had a $100 bill sticking out my zipper.
Steve- I'll let you drive next time and i'll ride, then we'll be even and you can go back on.

J, Steve, Buzz, all the other guys, - you'll have open game sat night so no damn excuses, the odds will def be in your favor!!! Get R Done

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff,

I know you weren't very happy with your "Employee of the Month" picture in Wakesports, so I thought I'd help you out (with the help of Antbug, too). Here you go man, free of charge... Just save it, and have someone print out an 8x10, then you can replace that ridiculous photo behind the register. Your pal.

-Blake

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice one Blake...

Geoff - Sat sounds like a plan...Can you say Jaeger blasters...We need ant bug down here again for a supply of red bull...

Amy - ok Amy..one hour is fine...I guess, since the windows were fogging up, I will let Blake enjoy future "phone calls"

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason - HAHAHAHA! I could barely get five minutes of his time without you guys trying to knock his truck over!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - we were actually trying to get it rolling a little...didnt really work...Although he was starting to get pissed at us...lol

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 4:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha! That same thing has happened like EVERY single time I've talked to him down at the lake! You guys crack me up!

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
DAMN, I QUIT!!!!)

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So after being paid off (sorry blake) I was pressed into releasing some photos...so here they are

blake, good thing you are wearing glasses...think we all know where you were looking

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OH MAN!

By Steve (kingskrew) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake,
What were you l( o )( o )king at?

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Steve!

Hhaaaaaaaa!

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake, just to make US feel better, that is me and you. I think everybody should take a good look at this picture and realize who they are trying to bag on k. We are the real deal so watch what you say!!!!!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OMG....that is great

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it hurts soo bad. that is some funny shizzle

Blake ~ I got your back. I wont post the other ones

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff ~ can you be my hero too?

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
AntBug - SELL OUT!

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 10:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thos pictures arent bad,I was thinking they would be a lot worse from the way you were talking about them. phew...

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
just to let everyone know about me saying Geoff needing to grow a sac...I didnt mean it in a bad way...he was complaining about girls and he even mentioned that he didnt have any balls, so I naturally said what anyone else would have said. And I think that I am still losing as to who talks the most those on the Nautique this weekend know who won that.

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
melinda - those werent the pics...i emailed them to you...

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
got them...and deleted them.

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
by the way...who paid you off to post those?

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
melinda - hahahahaha i cant reveal my sources...sorry

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I did.
I paid him off with pictures of Blake and I in a compromising position.

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy--haha. i have heard a lot about you are you coming to visit soon? dont worry about blake..he was good this weekend, he called me a fat ass so you have nothing to worry about :-)

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ant bug...you are the most stealth photograper i have ever seen. you are all quiet and then bust out all these pictures on the internet.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Melinda - I have confidence Blake would never say such a thing about you! He was probably referring to me and you misunderstood!
I'm hopefully coming down soon - maybe next weekend?

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh no, I know he was talking to me, he still calls me Melanie so I dont really pay attention to him most of the time. Its ok, I can stick up for myself :-) Hope to see you Sunday.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think he just does that so I don't feel threatened! He has to pretend he doesn't know your name.. but we all know he does!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ahhh, come on... Give me a little more credit than that! I was talking about Caroline, when Melinda misunderstood me... I'd never say that about either of you.

-Blake

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
riiight it was all a misunderstanding. all cleared up. :-)

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake,

I think I called you Geoff the other day. Sorry! Maybe you should stand a little farther apart!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Melinda ~ just wait until I get comfortable around you guys . Check your email I just sent you one

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You guys have me addicted to this discussion board already, now I know why I can't get Blake to do any work around here, he's on the darn computer all day!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott,
Hahaha, and all that time you thought I was working? Wait, I'm suppose to be working right now... Damn-it! I gotta go.

Buzz,
That's funny that you said that. I was trying to get Clubmyke's attention, on Monday, and couldn't figure out why he wasn't answering me... After his wife gave me a pretty crazy look, I realized I was calling him "Buzz." Damn, must've been the beer? Sorry Mike.

-Blake

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott - Hahahaha!

Blake - You're fired!

By E Double U (three6ty) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:23 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I see this thread getting out of control!!!!!

Its going over 700. Thats my guess!!!!

This could go on for months!!!!

Its got Amy, Blake, Ant and Geoff in it!!!!! Need i say more!!

Hey " pick up lines thread" Watch your back!!

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahaha! Funny thing is, the thread is getting this big with pictures of a bunch of guys!

By E Double U (three6ty) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
that is scary Amy!!!

So how about posting some more of you?

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't have any other fun ones of me, I'm sorry! Well.. at least not any that I can post on WW!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Now you're talkin'

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz - Hahahaha!
That was just a joke, don't get too excited!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy you need to watch Buzz, he is the ladies man....and the Tecate man all at the same time

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott - Blake is the one that called him on three way with me on the phone.. if anything I think he's trying to pawn me off on him!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Amy - I'll smack Blake around for you I'm bigger than he is!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott,

Only a rumor! You see, I have to provide the boat, the beer, and the tunes, and sometimes the boards and vests, just to get them there. At least I am USUALLY well behaved, and keep my hands to myself (as long as Blake is not on the boat). Oh - and I have had all my shots!

Amy,

Don't joke like that. We have seen some pics before. I can speak for pretty much everyone else that it is time for some more, at least one more....please, please, please!

Sorry Blake. You know I am a dog, and I am not below begging

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott,
Nah, that's not necessary - however.. if you want to allow him more time to talk to me while at work, I can work with that!

Buzz,
I'm sorry buddy, I really don't have any others. Just the bunch that I posted in the pick up lines thread and that crappy one on Blake's profile. Hopefully I can get out on the boat with you guys in the upcoming weekends. I'm sure there will be plenty of salacious pics to post, then.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz - you are very well behaved, I don't want you to get a bad rap, next time I'll provide the beer since you have the boat (badass by the way) and the tunes...

By Steve (kingskrew) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahahaha! That's awesome!
And Blake says he has no game..

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
antbug - more pics !!!!!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 11:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
he's batman

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 2:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Steve, thats funny as hell!!!
So who's all riding this sunday??

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 3:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
kevin - good question ??? what are the plans ???

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 4:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone going Saturday? Clubjoe and Lucy are probably going to be here (riding with me Fri) and he really wants to meet some so Cal WW'ers. If anyone is going out Saturday, I am sure they would be great company. Let's show them some SD hospitality. Sorry, I am working all weekend, and can only get out Fri.

By TSO (tyler_o) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 5:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tyler's in with my boat. I may have room for a few depends on the family. I'm also up for the Sat. night campout as long as Clubmyke tags along with his rig and air bed (spooning time ).

Anyone who wants to try the LF Substance and/or Team bindings I'll have the new ride with me.

Any chance we can get some more of Brandon's Tiajuana Dogs? If not I'll bring some BBQ grub.

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 6:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea , we need to figure out who all is going for sat night and sun. so far i have heard we have Kevin and TSO's boats for sure and no buzz. The people who are in question are steve, blake, jason, melinda, melinda's three friends???, AMY???, Myself, clubmike, did i miss anyone, so we need to figure out the boat situation depending on who wants to hang out and go sunday for sure, so lets get on this people??????

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am for sure there this saturday night and sunday. i am trying to get a hold of the girls now and will let you know as soon as I do! dont be too dissapointed if they dont come, sunday mornings arent always the best for my friends.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 7:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff - I'm not sure what's going on. I'm flying home tomorrow night and Blake has duty this weekend. I'm waiting to see what his schedule is before I know if I'm coming down or he's coming up, etc.

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 7:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have to work this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday morning, at 7:00am... So I think that counts me out. If all goes well, and I don't get stuck with having to stand watch, I'm planning on hanging out at the gate Saturday night... However, if I can, I'm heading to Thousand Oaks. You guys will just have to party without me.

-bLake

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, what he said!
Hey, you copied my face! Stop stealing!

By Joe Umali (dakid) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
tso(tyler o), good choice on the bindings!

By Joe (clubjoeskier) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz--Just saw your last post....Thanks for puttin in a good word for us, but we may not stay for the weekend...

We don't have set plans after Friday, but don't want to take advantage of SD hospitality, and cost the regulars down there some runs because of it....We'll be lookin' to travel down again, and put some more faces to the names...

Besides-Lucy might take a liking to all you guys, and move down there!!

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 8:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool Joe, no problem. Just trying to hook a brotha up!

Give me a call in the AM. We are still on for Fri afternoon, right?

By Joe (clubjoeskier) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If I ain't there, I'm upside-down on the freeway somewhere, and not a taxi in sight!!...215p was the plan, but we're leaving town about 7a, and takin' the shortcut!!

Earlier is good too, just need the heads up, so we can adjust our departure. Lookin' forward to gettin' over there!!!

We were gonna ride Wednesday, but decided to go today, instead...Today everything fell apart at work and EVERYONE got held over!! We're sufferin' over here!! (COVER THE BOAT...UNCOVER THE BOAT...COVER THE BOAT.....)

By Alexis (addictedchick) on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 9:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Antbug,
great pics :-)
Do you have any more of Brandon- I'd love to show them to him

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
is there going to be a saturday night line camp out at san v ???

By Hannah Kimble (lovin_the_sport) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whats up everyone!!! Hey I sorta have a delima but I think you or someone may be able to help me out... I learned to wake board last summer and did pretty well... I really want to ride a WHOLE LOT more this summer but I use to ride with my ex... The delima part... i have no one to ride with... anyways, if any of you ever need a third or just another laid back chick to have fun with at the lake.. perty please hit me up!! Im way chill I promise, im just looking to improve... i have the athletic talent I just need the practice... Hope someone can help me out!!! Oh, im from Lakeside and actually recognize a few of you from the pics on the lake...hit me up!!!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 2:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok. I am down for both saturday night and sunday (until 2:30 or so).

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 6:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sat night fore sure mike.. you bringing your boat?
I know Tyler and myself are bringing ours. That makes 2 fore sure.
Geoff the MAN!! aka--BATMAN-- you in??
Blake your out?
Steve, you in???
Melinda's in, maybe 3 friends(non riders)..
Brandon and Alexsis???
Buzz is out?
Jason is in for sure???
Jason with his Prostar is a ???? I talked to him yesterday, and he said maybe..That would make 4 boats if he and clubmyke bring their boats.
Am I forgetting anyone??
Hannah--welcome to Wakeworld...As far as catching
a pull, I can probably fit maybe one more rider, just depends on how many boats head out this weekend and how many peeps I have on my boat. Sounds like you caught the wakeboarding bug... sweet.!!! Hope to see you out there soon.

(Message edited by big x-star on June 03, 2005)

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 7:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
antbug are you coming down ????

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I MAY try to stop by Sat night, but go ahead and start w/o me. jk Had a blast last week. Did not loose a dime in poker either!

Hannah,

Got your e-mail yesterday. Like I said, we will get you out there soon. Just have to match up schedules.

WARNING: Watch out for these other guys!!! They are all dogs, and kinda CRAZY!! You can tell from the pictures. I am the older, mellow, non-partier, so you are welcome on my boat if you want to have a nice, quiet day on the lake. I can always use one more female on my boat to help better the m/f ratio. Since you are from Lakeside, I can break down and put on some country music!!

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 7:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Not country music!!!!! my ears are bleeding just thinking about it!!!
J/K Buzz!!
See you sat. night..

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz ~ no country music!

Clubmyke ~ I am riding the backwater on Saturday and the Channel on Sunday, but next weekend I'm riding with you... right?

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know you don't take me seriously (hell, I don't take myself seriously). Have you ever heard country on my system (it probably would make country sound better, at least). I have not done it yet, but don't piss me off or I might. After all, you are in MY town, and it is a country town! We have a rodeo arena, and sheep!!

Don't worry. I would not do that to you. I MIGHT put on a bit of opera though, so you can do your little water ballet behind my boat.

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 8:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I can always use one more female on my boat to help better the m/f ratio. Since you are from Lakeside, I can break down and put on some country music!!"
you know buzz I'm just messing wit ya, but hey if country music brings the ladies out I'm there 100 percent too.., just have to play it on the low side, dont want anyone to think I like country music or something carzy like that.

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 9:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ladies or not, I doubt you will hear any country on my boat, unless my GF is there, then I will try and talk her out of it!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 10:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chin-o and country that would be great...lol

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 10:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
chin-O hahaha that just wrong! sorry kevin it's funny though.

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
antbug - june 15 (leave pm )to june 19..can you do it ??

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
buzz- classical music is awesome...but not while wakeboarding (wouldnt want to bore the others)

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dude! I was kidding there too! I don't think I have anything softer than Ray Charles on the pod.

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a little Journey on my IPod.. you can borrow it if you'd like!

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I knew it would be just a matter of time before the Chin-O joke would come to the surface..
Dam!!!!LOL

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry Kevin...couldnt let that one slide!!!!!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
people need to post some stuff on here, I'm getting bored at work....I'm going to start telling jokes, then you guys will be sorry

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott - I'm incredibly bored at work too.. you have my permission to tell jokes. At least I'll have email to look at in my in-box!

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike ~ can't do it. I will be at the Delta that weekend and my manager said I can't have the day off anyways. Sorry bro I thought it was not this weekend but next. I also just asked for so time off arround 4th of July weekend so that another reason why see said no.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
confucious says.....

man who run in front of car get tired

man who run behind car get exhausted

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
confucius....sorry

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I should have clarified.. if you're going to tell jokes - they have to be funny.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's harsh

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott have you heard the midget joke??

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake is laughing at me right now...

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
good one Amy.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
shoot....blake wants to hear it again

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Haha! I'm totally kidding Scott. Tell Blake I said to stop laughing at you - he's not that funny either!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Top 10 Halloween Things that Sound Dirty but Aren't

10. She's a goblin!

9. I'd like to get a little something in the sack.

8. Let me see your bag....OH!-You're having a great night!

7. Just get on your hands and knees and bob your head.

6. She's got a couple of nice pumpkins on her porch

5. If you just lick it, it'll last longer.

4. Show me your JuJuBees and I'll let you see my Zagnuts.

3. Have your mom check it before you put it in your mouth,

2. You scared me stiff!

1. He's got Candy spread out on the living room floor!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 1:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol...Three midgets are walking down hollwood blvd when they come onto the guiness book of world records building...They all three look at eachother and say we should be in the guiness book of world records....

So the first midget say " you know, I have big hands for a midget, i think i can get the record for biggest hands"...so he goes in, and a few minutes comes out later...screaming...I have the record, i have the biggest hands....

The second midget says "you know I have big feet, I think i might have the biggest feet for a midget. so he goes in, and a few minutes comes out later...screaming...I have the record, i have the biggest feet....

So the third midget says " you know...I am screwed...I dont have big feet, I dont have big hands...but you...I do have a small d**k. It like a pimple on the skin...I think I have the smallest d**k in the world...

So the midget goes in, and is in there for like 10 minutes. The other midgets are wondering what is going on...The third midget comes out, all dejected..One of the others ask, what happened...He replies...

DAMN

YOU

SCOTT CUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 1:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hardy har har....I like that one

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 1:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
A guy walks into a bar and orders 3 shots of Jack Daniels and slams them all down in a flash. He looks at the bartender and orders 3 more and does the same thing. By now the bartender is wondering what is wrong with this guy so he asks him what his problem is. The guy looks up and says " I don't have a problem, I'm celebrating my first knobber!"

The bartender looks with a smile and says," well that's just dandy, let me get the next one!"

"No thanks", says the guy, "if 6 shots won't wash the taste out, the 7th won't help either!!!"

By Hannah Kimble (lovin_the_sport) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 4:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just got back from San V... really nice.. a bit choppy and windy here and there.. but nice day in the sun and on the water for sure!!

By Hannah Kimble (lovin_the_sport) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No worries buzz-- I dont really listen to country... :-) More rock!! The hard kind :-) HOpe to ride with ya all soon!

By Dennis (sixeye) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 6:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Buzz,

Forget the country music. If enough of us come to San V and play real music, maybe they will get the hint and retire it. :-)

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 9:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Okay you crazy ass bastards... I'm stuck with having to work Saturday night, at 11:00pm... I want to go to the gate, and hang out for a little bit before I have to head in. Who's planning on being there, and what time are ya'll planning on getting there?

I also heard Geoff Howell is going to be signing autographs... Does anyone know if that's true, or not?

-Blake

PS: I'd like to hang out on Sunday, but I won't be able to make it till 8:30-9:00am... Is anyone willing to pick me up at the dock, and let me hang out? I promise I'll be good.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 10:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake - what are you doing dude, come hang out...

By Joe Umali (dakid) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 10:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
damn blake, you're a trooper!

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hahahaha, trooper? Not hardly, but thanks.

For the record, I'm not going to be at the lake on Sunday... However, would someone please get me an autograph from Geoff Howell?

-Blake

By Amy Smith (socalgrl79) on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, get an autograph for me as well. If Geoff can also write "I'm batman".. that would be great.
;)

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
blake - are you coming or not... dont be a "ggyyynnnaa"....

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 6:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike,

I'm not going to be there tomorrow. I hope to hang out for a little while tonight, before work.

-Blake

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 7:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake,

You are always complaining about working, but I always see you posting here! Man, you have the job. Wait, I am at work, and posting. Guess work is not all that bad! Sucks as far as your schedule goes. Seems like they jerk you around quite a bit.

I probably can't make it out tonight. Family in town. Have to entertain.

Had a BLAST at San V yesterday afternoon with Clubjoe and Lucy. Super-cool people. Man, they drove all the way here from Bakersfield, rode about 5 hours, then drove back home. Whew!!Troopers! I think they must have heard I had a boat-load of girls. Hope I did not let them down!! Had the course until closing, and only one other boat. Man, it gets SO NICE there at the end of the day! No snakes either!!

Oh yea! And another thing......

Don't forget Wakesports Unlimited is having a big sale today. I am going by the lagoon after I get off work. You know that money is burning a hole in your pocket!

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 8:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
blake,

did you still need a pickup at the dock in morning ? what happened ??

jeanne will be there (first time riding) and it would not be the same without you....

By Alexis (addictedchick) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 10:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
So who all is going to be at San V toorrow?
So far it seems like Kev and Mike have a boatload of people. Jason isn't bringing his boat. Who else is heading out?

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike,

I'm heading up to Thousand Oaks tomorrow. I'll be at the gate, early tonight, but I have to leave for work around 11:00. Tell Jeanne I'm sorry I'm missing her 1st ride of the summer... But that's awesome she's finally getting out on the water.

Ya'll have a good time tomorrow! We will all ride again next weekend?

-Blake

By Steve (kingskrew) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys,
Thanks for the invites and all, but there's just no way I can make it out tomorrow. I have finals next week and (I know it's a lame excuse) I have to study. I also have to work tonight and tomorrow night (more lame excuses). I know you'll have a blast out there. If anyone is riding late next week and needs a third, lemme know!!

-Steve

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I'm heading up to Thousand Oaks tomorrow."
Now what in the world would make you go up there?
I wonder??
You go Blake with your bad self!!!

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
So whats the roll call for tomorrow?? Boats Vs Riders

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jason--is Hannah coming tonight and riding tomorrow?
I think we are still trying to figure who may end up on each boat
Need names of who will be there for sure, who's riding and who's just hanging out on the boat.
gonna be a tight fit with the number of people
possibly going. I am sure we can make it work.
Kinda sucks though, each person may only get one pull.

By Jason (jay_gobel) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If there is room she would like to go...

So far from what i understand..

Riders

Jason - in
Blake - out
Steve - out
Geoff - in
Melinda - in
Kevin - in
Mike - in
Jeanne - in
Brandon - ??
Alexis - ??

Boats

Kevin
Mike

Riders = 6
Boats = 2

***dont know if i left anyone out

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey!! How about me?? Oh, I'm out!

Just did not want to feel left out!! jk

Wish I could make it. Some of us have to work for a living!!!!!

Have fun!

By Hannah Kimble (lovin_the_sport) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 1:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey there, I plan on going if there is room. I just talked to Jason on the phone and he'll keep in touch with me if something changes and you dont have room. If you dont have room, no worries, im way flexible... I can always go another time. Anyways, I get off work tonight at midnight and Plan on heading home to clean up and then straight to the lake to chill and party a bit with you guys... you know to see what type of trouble im getting my self in to! :-) jk If anything changes let me know.. THANKS!!!! :-)

By Hannah Kimble (lovin_the_sport) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 2:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
HEy look what I can sorta do!!! :-) Friday at San V.. :-)

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Hannah, your def. in. I talked to Jay a little
while ago and your good to go. See you 2night.
Nice pic of the 1 wake jump..

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 4:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
tyler is also coming out

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 7:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know this is going back to last weekend... But I just found this pic of you guys on the tube. Antbug... Sorry to post your pics, but this one had to be posted... That my friends, is the look of someone having a near death experience!

-Blake

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Blake ~ no worries bro. there were so many good one from that day.

By Steve (kingskrew) on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 1:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 8:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hmmmm! What kind of face is Blake making today? ..................

By clubmyke (mia) (clubmyke) on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 8:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

man that is funny pic !!!!

By Steve (obsurfer) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 12:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is FUNNY! Tubing is dangerous. I think Jason is screaming for his MOM!

By Kevin Pothier (big_xstar) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 12:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I said it before I will say it again...
Never getting in a tube with G-off driving again!!
But man that is one funny pic!!!

By Nick (tiger20) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 4:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
3 dudes in an innertube?

By Dennis (sixeye) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 6:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Obviously Buzz was hoarding the ladies to himself and kicked the guys out behind the boat.

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Who! me??? Nah! Guys are welcome as long as they bring 2 girls a piece!

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

By Melinda (teamaddicted_m) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 8:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
blake i thought you should see how my ass is so large that geoff can barely hold it up...
i like mike's face and kevin liking my feet, normal end of a day at San V.

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 9:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh, you're not a fat ass, Geoff is just that weak.... Don't worry about it. I'm sorry, I said that pic would be perfect... Apparently we should've had someone else hold you... Maybe Steve?

-Blake

By Blake Hughes (blake_hughes) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Geoff is def a puss. no one even likes that guy, and i heard he can't even wakeboard either!!!

By Geoff Howell (purana182) on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 11:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
man, i am not even part of these descussions and i get bagged on, that sucks.

By Scott Cutler (scotty_doo) on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 8:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll back you up Geoff, I've seen you pick up really BIG girls before....wink wink

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com