ski measurements Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » ski measurements « Previous Next »
By Damian Anderson (damian_anderson) on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 2:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi, I am from Australia and have seen a skyski and think it would be a good thing to put my kids on (me to).Here down under they are very rare and when found very expensive. My idea is to make one myself but need help with the measurements.
I would appreciate if anyone could help me. I have a diagram which i have drawn on for sizing and measurements to fax to you if you could help.

regards

Damian Anderson

By garry griffiths (garry) on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its probably one of the best things you could do.There are more hydrofoils in Aust than you think.Your right they tend to get a bit expensive as the crap exchange rate does not help.Where do you come from?Im from Adelaide.Drop us an email

By Mike Rennie (mike_rennie) on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
!!!That's going to be a toughy, but iwish you luck!!!

By ben ohma (dt_ben) on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 9:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
im also maken 1 for my yr 12 major design project for design & tech but need measurements for board and foil

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com