Is there anyone in cali on this board? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Is there anyone in cali on this board? « Previous Next »
By Aaron (quikssilver) on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 11:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hello newbie to the board... i live in sacramento ca and I'm looking to hook up with some other people interested in the hydrofoil... My friends and I go out on the river nearly daily(work permitting) so I am just looking to see who all is out there... as I could use some tips on my jumping(landing moreover)
if anyone knows of any other forums or any link I might try please help me out
It would be much appreciated..
TIA,
Aaron

By Sean M (magic) on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 5:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
try www.foilfreaks.com

There are a lot of tips on that site.

There is also a yahoo hydrofoil club, http://www.airjunky.com/ has a link to it.

Also, if you see any one on the water with a foil that is doing good go talk to them. We stop and talk to other foil-iers in the Washington area all of the time. Its a great way to get tips and pulls!

Sean

By charley carvalho (wakeeater) on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 12:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
umm i now there be some crazy ass guys on teh delta i a wakeboarder so i dunno wat its called but in my terms they literqlly do backflips over your bow. pretty sure 1 or 2of them our pro. they roll around in and x 30 wit ski sky sticker on teh box and boat on old river slough by black widow ski course

By I NEED A PULL!!! (detonate69) on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah those guys in the x-30 on the delta are awesome I've gone out boarding with them and their really nice guys. They do front flips literally 20ft. in the air. They have a place at kings island (so do we)right there near the ski course on old river.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com