Hydrofoil Pro Tour in Pittsburg, PA Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Hydrofoil Pro Tour in Pittsburg, PA « Previous Next »
By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone from here going to the tour stop? Or even better yet, anyone ever been to a hydrofoil tour stop? I haven't and didn't know what to expect. From what I understand, they have quite the spectator turnout. I will be at Pittsburg with a couple boats they are using to pull the events with, just thought it would be a good time to put a face with a name.

Bill

By JDBindyke (aquajack) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 5:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey to anyone that will be at the Pittsburgh Pro Tour event. . .we are having a hydrofoil clinic with Jake Kinnison on Monday August 4th (the day after the regatta) and would love to have one and all to show up and watch or ride.
Cost is just $25 for the lesson and you can hang out all day.
Location is at Boaterz Extreme Watersportz.
We are an authorized SKY SKI dealer and would love to have you come and visit us.
Call us at 412-384-9386 or visit us at WWW.BOATERZEXTREME.COM or Email us at Jack@Boaterzextreme.com to sign up!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com