Thanx Mike Murphy Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Thanx Mike Murphy « Previous Next »
By Rod (xrated) on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 11:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was lucky enough to catch a Murphy clinic in Salmon Arm B.C. yesterday. I ran into Mike in Kelowna on the wknd and he told me about the clinic and to come on over. I got there early and was the only one there so far, so away we went. I rode his modded LEX for a while and when I wanted to learn some new stuff I got back on my own. His Lex has a lot of lift, way more than I was used to. Mike is an amazing teacher, he sees things in the mirror after one short trip that I had no idea I was doing wrong. He straightened me out on a number of little things that I may never have realized on my own. After a little more than an hour, I was sore and tired so I called it a day. Probably the best 15 bucks I've spent in a long time. Have a good trip home Mike.

By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 7:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What boat was Mike using for the clinic? His or someone elses?

Bill

By Rod (xrated) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 8:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It was an older Tige that was supplied by the sponsor.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com