Tennessee Fly-In Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Tennessee Fly-In « Previous Next »
By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 7:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will be there ready to ride with boat in hand. Anyone like a pull? Or rather anyone going?

Bill

By Sean M (magic) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
There will be a few from the Seattle area. I'm not one of them

Look for the "old guy" going off on his Phaeton Custom Painted LEX.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 7:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Definitely say hello to Gramps. You can't miss his YELLOW and PURPLE flamed foil.

www.Wake-Me.com

By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 8:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
wow, all the way from Seattle...nice.

Not sure where or what I will be doing other then having some fun trying to sell some boats. But I will be with Mike Murhpy most of the time. I am there representing Calabria so hopefully he will take me under his foil or wing or whatever! lol!

Either I will be in a Maroon Pro-V or a Yellow/black checkered Pro-V. That is still undecided. Come say hello if you see me, I would love to put a face with a name.

Bill

By Sean M (magic) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 8:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bill, when you meet Skydog, ask him where Mo-Gab and Mo-Hair are.

That will point you to the Seattle contingent.

By Bo Coppinger (bcoppinger) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
where and when in TN is the fly in going to be.

By Sean M (magic) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 9:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.tnflyin.com/index.html

By Bo Coppinger (bcoppinger) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks like alot of fun, are there any hotels in the area?

By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 - 7:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I actually met a lot of people and pulled even more! Not sure who was who, but I think Lawrence was Mo-Hair, not sure tho. Met so many people, can't even remember there names. Anyhow, if I pulled you around or if you were in the boat, let me know.

B

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 - 1:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bill you are right Lawrence is Mo-Hair or lack of. You can't miss his yellow and purple flamed ski. Got any pics?

www.Wake-Me.com

By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 - 4:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i took one of those expensive cameras with me. you know, those 5 buck throw away ones! anyhow, as soon as i get the pics back, i will scan them up to here.

B

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com