Wake to Wake Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Wake to Wake « Previous Next »
By airfreak (airfreak) on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 8:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rode today and after getting the speed up to 23 I was clearing wake to wake jumps despite the choppy water.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 9:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's awesome. My turns next. Have to wait tell the bat wings come.

www.Wake-Me.com

By kevin v (vanderski) on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 10:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You didnt? Those should be awesome!!

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes I did. They should be here Monday or Tuesday.

www.Wake-Me.com

By airfreak (airfreak) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
DId you get the entire LEX strut and wings or just the bat wings? What's the going price for them? I been watching but haven't seen them listed yet.

Phaeton, big thanks again for the angled seat brackets. They seem to help the belt stay put and need less adjusting.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just went with the wings. The LEX strut will be the next purchase but not for awhile. The wings were last weeks special on the list so I got both of them for $450.00.

Glad you like the seat brackets

www.Wake-Me.com

By Sean M (magic) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hear Sammamish will be seeing some of these soon too!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com