It's getting closer! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » It's getting closer! « Previous Next »
By Matt Legge (leggester) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 6:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well, it was time. I moved the SS from the garage to the workshop.

Time to start checking for the dings and scratches, get the files out and see what new buffer pads I need. Also, I have to try and remember where the devil I put the Aluminum polish!

Yep, another season is on it's way. Most of the ice is off the lake and by the end of March/mid-April I'll be ready for some more foil fun!

where is that polish!

By Sean M (magic) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That reminds me, I need to buff mine. Time to pull the buffer out of the back of the garage and shine it up!

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 9:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dawn is the best thing I have found to remove the blackness from the buffer.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sean that is Dawn dishwashing soap. I know how you think.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
DAWN! A man?!?!?!?!

Thanks, but I think I'll just buy new pads, Sheesh! Dawn!

I only use dish soap when gas spill in the water ;)

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The blackness that gets all over your skin Matt.

NeverDull works good to remove the extra rouge from the Aluminum.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com

By Sean M (magic) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dawn and NeverDull it is! Still kinda sounds like adult entertainment names to me.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 5:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ah, I see Pheaton, my mistake.

Actually, I do wash my buffer pads, I'm kinda cheap with shop supplies.

Neverdull, Dawn? I'm with Sean. Gotta see that movie. "Dawn did Seattle"? "Neverdull in Washington"?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com