Welcome to the dark side Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Other Water Sports » Hydrofoiling » Welcome to the dark side « Previous Next »
By Ken E (airfreak) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 10:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well were off and running or should I say were off to a flying start.

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Ken how is the ice?

I will send those items we were talking about on Monday. The laser was backed up so they had to catch up before they could cut them.

Thanks Dave!

www.Wake-Me.com

By airfreak (airfreak) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Phaeton, see reply on other site. This is going to be fun having three sights to visit.

By Sean M (magic) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it just me, or are the threads on this board being indexed with the newest at the bottom?

By Phaeton (phaeton) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sean I think you are correct.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've always had mine set that way.

By phantom5815 (phantom5815) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 5:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that's because you like to be on bottom

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well, well, well. Looks who's back!

Saw you had an eventful trip. Glad your finally there.

( and yes, I'm lazy that way )

By phantom5815 (phantom5815) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 6:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, Mr Leggester it has been an interesting adventure. Unfortunately I won't have the opportunity to have those great conversations/bantering anymore due to the time difference. Funny how things can change within a matter if days. Just found out today the Nissan was able to miracouilsy (sp) pull a transfer case out of their arse over the weekend, so now my car is all ready to go!
Serice dude in Tuscon wasn't too thrilled to hear that he has to transport it to me now, but oh well. It's all courtesy of Nissan NA.
I'm suppose to go to some wedding reception this weekend here in town...... I just got all my stuff delivered this evening and will probably take me til the mid of summer to get it all arranged.
I see your ('re) lazy in other areas as well!!
Keep in contact...love your jokes too.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 6:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Will do. You have my email.

Yeah, Swass I'm not. Lazy typing fingers, and fat too..

By swass (swass) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 7:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's OK Matt, one of me is enough.

I have sleek, sexy fingers.

I've never visited this corner before. It's dark and dank in here.

(Message edited by swass on February 05, 2003)

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 7:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We'll get you converted!

Then again, is your lake deep enough? You need about 12' for safety.

By DarthBradley (darthbradley) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 11:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Its all about the DarkSide

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com