Tantrum to Revert Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Tantrum to Revert « Previous Next »
By Jonny Liles (the_fish) on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 10:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got the tantrum down, but I have no clue how to go about pulling it to revert. Any tips?

By KP (kellen) on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 11:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
its alll about the hand swich>> right before i try it i hold the handle in my left hand with my right hand out the back and i practice a fast switch.

As im 3/4 the way around and spotting my landing i throw my back sholder and hand to the rope and this helps me bring my whole body around and into the 180.

Over rotating and landing on your toes and riding away....is way better than underotating and blowing out your knee's.. good luck

By Jonny Liles (the_fish) on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 9:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it best to initiate the spin by pulling the handle to my back hip? Or should I leave the handle out front and throw my back shoulder toward it like you said?

By tom jack knotek (tom13knotek) on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 10:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
switch handle to back hand, then pull the handle to back hip. make sure to bend your knees on the landing as well, when i was learning this trick i would seem to bounce on the landings b/c the rotation is super late usually

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com