LANDING IN THE FLATS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » LANDING IN THE FLATS « Previous Next »
By Connor Kohl (ckkohl) on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 9:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
so i have been trying to land out in the flats but i can only seem to get about 4 to 5 feet from the wake. i am cutting hard and i get a lot of speed i just dont know where it all ends up????

By jason callen (westsidarider) on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 10:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
there is a chance that your focusing on going into that flats so much that you are blowing through the wake and loosing your pop. as you ride up the wake you want to flatten you just a little bit depending on what trick your doing. some tricks require you to edge all the way up and through the wake but those are usually more wake to wake tricks. another suggestion would be to make sure you are getting into that squatted position while cutting in and as you ride up the wake stand tall as possible and dont bend at your hips.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com