single wake flip Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » single wake flip « Previous Next »
By KP (kellen) on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 1:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Riding next to the wake ts I pop up and do a tantrum...I have seen people do it. I tryd it last weekend and am getting close its just hard to get that pop.any tips

By Patrick Conroy (wakeboarder2687) on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 3:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you're not already, try it off a double up roller. Go straight up and off your back foot, think about pushing off the big toe of your back foot. As soon as your board releases toss your head back and spot your landing. If youre still not getting the pop, make sure youre towards the trough and pump the roller just before the one you hit. Try spins off it too.

By KP (kellen) on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't tried the dub.. I wanna try n get that pop by just riding next to and up the wake.. I talked to a few people and most people said the same thing. That is they come up short and hyperextend their ankles forward.. Its not fun that was my prob too

By J-Mo (popkarma) on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 1:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the other day i landed a backroll from inside of the wake to the outside. its easier than the tantrum one. make sure you have space to load the line and then load it HARD and its just like a reg. roll.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=18557633&albumID=1453491&imageID=63308136

By KP (kellen) on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea jmo I can do an inside out railey and b_roll and tantrum or off other boat wakes...

What in trying tho is using the wake like a quarter pipe...ride toes to the wake pop and do a tantrum and land in the same spot

By J-Mo (popkarma) on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 8:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh. havent tried that yet. seems tough. Ill try it soon but i think i would carry into the wake. like a toe back. like u said. doesnt seem as fun. keep me posted if ya land it. i wanna see.

By John Anderson (pucktowake) on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 9:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Keith Lindberg does a 3 right off the wake at the end of this video.

http://www.theprojectscamp.com/uncategorized/keith-lidberg.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com